I was abducted, here looking for help

Samstwitch

Hi John, There is help and hope. IMO, the leading expert on Abductions is Dr. David M. Jacobs.
His Website: International Center for Abduction Research

Here is an ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE for anyone to take to see if they have been abducted. CLICK HERE>>> International Center for Abduction Research

Have you ever awakened wearing clothes that were not yours and you do not know how you got them, and/or have you ever awakened with your clothes on in the wrong way or not on at all when you had put them on correctly?

Um.... Yes.
Spring break 2002 Panama beach Fl.

It never happened to me, but I have read many abduction accounts and that happens a lot to abductees. I'm very sympathetic to abductee victims. I know it's happening. I had attempted abductions that I was able to stop, so I believe the stories by others. And I know it happened to one of my kids.

Samstwitch

I'm not at all saying anything negative about it... Just trying to make light of the situation.

I see. Well, I was remarking on the fact that many abductees have in fact awakened to find their clothes turned inside out and that kind of thing. I've read about it many times when researching. That's why I was taking your comment seriously.

Moonshine

I did awaken with different clothes on .... And no recollection of how or who..... But I think alcohol was a conspirator in that instance.

Samstwitch

I know when something is going to happen to me too. I feel off and i start going into a twilight stage of sleep rather than total sleep. A few nights ago something shook my legs to wake me up :-/

Letting you know...There IS a way to stop alien abductions! Most people don't know about it. The ones who do use this method, stop the abductions. I know, because that's how I stopped it (just in the nick-of-time) myself. Read this thread...for those being abducted there is help

trekie4ever

Letting you know...There IS a way to stop alien abductions! Most people don't know about it. The ones who do use this method, stop the abductions. I know, because that's how I stopped it (just in the nick-of-time) myself. Read this thread...for those being abducted there is help

Oh yes. 2 timothy 1:7. We have authority and power. I accepted that about at 14, nine years ago. Never has an outside force been able to fully disable me since. You liked my last post in that thread Sam ;-). I promised myself next time one of these things shows itself I'm tackling it to the ground!

BlastTyrant

I dont believe it is the bible verse and using the lords name that stops the ET's its the power in which you ask them to stop that makes them, even then odds are if you have been abducted then you still are being abducted, ever notice that quick bright flash in the sky? or sitting down or laying down and next thing you know 45 mins has passed? They can't be stopped by reciting a book i am sorry to say it means well and if you believe that has stopped them then i for one am envious. But sadly in the grand scheme of things it isnt going to help they will just take you without making them selfs known.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I dont believe it is the bible verse and using the lords name that stops the ET's its the power in which you ask them to stop that makes them, even then odds are if you have been abducted then you still are being abducted, ever notice that quick bright flash in the sky? or sitting down or laying down and next thing you know 45 mins has passed? They can't be stopped by reciting a book i am sorry to say it means well and if you believe that has stopped them then i for one am envious. But sadly in the grand scheme of things it isnt going to help they will just take you without making them selfs known.

My take on all this is that there seems to be a strong element of fear present. So, is it the persons fear that could possibly be causing ones mind to manifest the whole scenario?

That dream I had when I was a teenager where I was running from something chasing me. I was afraid. But in the dream I told myself "enough". I turned around to face what was chasing me. There was nothing there. And that was the last nightmare I ever had. It's like I told my dream self that those types of dreams are not allowed.

So those that use the Lords name to ward off the abductors are really just facing there fear, like I did.

So turn that switch OFF! You can do it.

BlastTyrant

My take on all this is that there seems to be a strong element of fear present. So, is it the persons fear that could possibly be causing ones mind to manifest the whole scenario?

That dream I had when I was a teenager where I was running from something chasing me. I was afraid. But in the dream I told myself "enough". I turned around to face what was chasing me. There was nothing there. And that was the last nightmare I ever had. It's like I told my dream self that those types of dreams are not allowed.

So those that use the Lords name to ward off the abductors are really just facing there fear, like I did.

So turn that switch OFF! You can do it.
And that's just it they believe that using the Lords name is going to save them and ward off the abductors and thats enough of a confidence and self esteem boost to face there fear. There is no magic or divine intervention it's all in the mind. Put your self in the right mindset and face your abductors and you will find answers or even find the strength to tell them enough, whether you need to convince your self you have divine help or you do it on your own the choice is yours so long as it helps.