I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
if anyone got messenger (fb) my user name is francois gagnon, we chat more there, catch you soon, cheers and thanks for the trust, i ll be posting picture tomorrow, of the current project

Doc 05

Zenith
I would for the arduino project. It’s for the latest version of the arduino set. I will attempt the time travel version of the arduino set to try to make it work. $54.99 at the kit that is compatible with arduino nano.

It has to be at the right source. I am sure I have a right funding source for the modified version of the bajak flux capacitor as well as eBay parts on the card. I could ask “mom” if she would get supplies for parts but right now, she had heart problems.
Why not crowd fund from here?

Start a "conversation" and lets talk "project".

We ain't rich, but we have some really good "time tinkerers" and serious researchers here.

And PayPal takes credit cards or (as I did with Gibbs) order parts and supplies online
and have them shipped to your address.

We just need proposed project (keep the details and "secret sauce" proprietary-secret)
just a concept paper and cost analyst.

And pictures and updates posted here (most important)

I for one would be honored to help in such a venture.

Mayhem

Zenith
@DoctorZ what i would like to know and you can answer however you like is:

-Gibbs stated he made the unit in a certain way, under certain circumstances and then tested under circumstance's.

Which is fine.

Do you have any say 'parameter's' you adhere to along the way?

Tron1

Z I will talk to Avery see what he says in the afternoon tomorrow. I have a job interview tomorrow. Genesis dealership. I might have what I saw. I get to draft my salesman my salary is 6 figures. The hell with it. I'm going to have fun. Yes I could possibly put an HDR in an extended warranty.

Doc 05

Zenith
Sorry. I’m building the machine that is based on Steven Gibbs’ rendition of Bajak’s Flux capacitor again after the incident with a crystal and rethinking of my plans with arduino Time Machine by putting it on the back burner. I am a serial shopaholic who spends every dollar she gets off her spending allowance from her mom. As a result, I have to have a stable job to afford saving money instead of spending it on everything that my eye sees.

That’s why I’m not building the arduino Time Machine for a while.
So, how does your design function?
(just the concept - especially the Arduino integration)
If your worried about proprietary information, just start a conversation
Thanks