I wish I can go back to 2008

conscious9

I'd love to go back to the early 2000's before my mom's property in Europe was sold by my dad, who was paying for it and who she gave full permission to sell. He gave her the chance to move back there instead of staying in the U.S. She became extremely and increasingly deranged and abusive since then, blaming him for all her problems, and coming up with all sorts of excuses and lies, living in the past, viciously yelling, and insulting those who don't agree with her. Total Narcissistic Personality Disorder. The worst possible emotional, psychological, and verbal abuse that can be inflicted on another human being. Heck, she was abusive even before that.

This has left me with major PTSD and OCD and pretty much still living at home as an adult child. Granted, I do have a wonderful support network online, and a business opportunity which could really take off. But part of me still believes nothing will change, and at this point, I find it impossible to do anything about my life without money. I know exactly how to heal my health issues, I have friends and a girlfriend online, I have a career I want to pursue, but as long as I am here living in this house and without money, I am left with major mental blocks. I was bullied severely in school, as well, which also fuels my PTSD and nightmares. I never had close friends in person outside a few sympathetic acquaintances. I still struggle with suicidal feelings every day. Heck, if I could simply take back these past 4 years, it would be a lifesaver. I should have moved out as soon as I met my best friend online in late 2012.

I do believe the Akashic Records and astral projection are real, but everyone either charges big money for such healing/assistance, or expects you to learn it by yourself, which isn't practical or even safe for me in my current circumstances. I would give anything for free assistance, or rather, to pay that person back at a later date. I have wonderful opportunities in my life, but right now, I still feel rather directionless and it is a struggle for me, as I also have physical health issues and brain fog from lifelong Lyme disease, coupled with everything else. And I already know where and how I can heal this, as I said already, it's just a money issue for me at this point.

I feel like astral help is the help we should all be asking for. I seriously have been wanting answers from the other side for years now. I just need to know exactly what steps to take to ensure the best possible future for myself from this point forward. I know EXACTLY what I want in my life, and have known for years. The hard part is manifesting and achieving that. And believe me, I have already tried radionics and orgonite and all that. It's not enough for me. I have major mental blocks and life is just moving too slow.

I need help, dammit. We all do. Is there anyone on this forum who is willing to offer it? I am willing to do anything I can to change. And believe me, I would pay $1,000 upwards at a later date if I just had someone knowledgeable willing to see into my situation and guide me. You can call it an investment, a loan, whatever. Where are all the real psychics hiding when you need them? If someone actually gave me a chance, and truly placed their effort into helping me, then you would see and KNOW that I am true to my word.

No matter where life takes me, I will never forgot those who are struggling. Peace and love to you all. May the Age of Aquarius dawn upon us soon.

Last edited:

Romeo Anderson

people; I know and feel your pain.

There's days I wish I never got into trouble and got stuck in a rut trying to get out of trouble and help. Believe me; I do.

I wish I can still be at home playing my games; kicking back and relaxing and keeping up with the good things in life.

Heck; I wish I never got caught in this rut in my life being conned by some lousy con artist drug addict who ruined my life years back and making me sick to the point I no longer functioned healthy and good in my life.

People; believe you me; I was in major belief of anything going law of attraction, libertarian and believe anything I came across until I realized I have to trust something; otherwise I was going to keep losing my mind in my life getting nowhere. I've tried people to stay out of trouble and want nothing to do with it. I hate it.

I wish I was making money and collecting my valuables and keeping up with the world.

If anything; I wish I can provide immortality and youth and perfect health to people to not worry about dying but doing what you want to keep doing. It's a sad and sick twisted concept yes; but to keep it simple people; I can understand you're all's wishes and am sorry you all feel that way too.

There isn't a day that goes by and wishes I never got sick and kept going in life and pushing to get thru school for a good education and collecting my valuables; get out of debt and own s nice luxurious car and beyond. I understand people. I wish I were there already doing whatever o want and plesse.

That's why I'm considering of deciding to give this thing one more chance. I realized I lost who I was over the past 8 years of my life asking for a cure and healing and prayin and reading my bible.

I understand how people are on here and am sorry I got very riled up. I wasn't and still am not going thru s good time. People everywhere are my enemy no matter where I go.

But honestly people, as much as I'd really love to go back to 2008 I would do it and still am ambitious on coming and getting to that point. I lived a good comfortable life until this scumbag came into my life and conned me into giving this garbage douchebag a ride and my money and getting scared of his calls for being a lying shit that he was. All because I decided to give people s chance at life being a good person. Can't csre about people apparently even if they are your best friends. And honestly I didn't like that this had happened to me.

Like I said; I'm going to give this another chance to change the past and go back on this specific date to change and prevent this garbage from happening to me so that I can live the comfortable life that I deserve to live instead of being completely sacked into being completely stupid like I have always been.

I didn't appreciate you all getting into drugs out of desperation and honestly you all need to think score you act. I don't have to take crap from any of you all, nor do you have to do the same from me. But like I said; I don't appreciate being harped on, called on or asked many times about things I don't have to tell you. I don't have any obligation to help you unless I see it fit. You all are on the same length too.

But like I said; I'm willing to contribute and help; so long as I'm not annoyed pestered or given sny crap. I'm not going to deal with peole making fun of me or whatever. I have low tolerance for it and honestly I'm not going to deal with it period. And if you get snarky with me or demanding I guarantee you I will cut you off.

I would like to help you all once again. I was not in s good place in my life. My life sent down a very bad path and I needed help. So I will once again help and give you all help. I know you all have dates, I do too, mine specifically 7/27/2008. I want to avoid getting in trouble with this schmuck and keep pushing to a good point in my life before getting in trouble with this sick lying fuck. Hell; if any of you even succeed in getting rid of this fuck out of my life before I even get to meet him on that day; I would forever be thankful to you; so that my future better self would be happy you came and helped get me out of s jam I didn't want to get into.

Thanks slot.

I know that time travel isn't that easy thing to do but DO NOT give up!
I believe that everyone here who's really interested in time travel, and who works hard to figure out how to time travel, he can do it.

Dkn0907

Talk big all you want. You all got that link.

Quit crying and complaining like you're entitled to hand outs.

The fact you all lack patience is indicative Astro why I did what I did.
You seem to be the one crying and complaining. Living in the past and wasting the precious time you have.

Trying to go back to fix things when you could fix them all right here and now by working on yourself.

You are a stone, I suggest you start working on it, for that stone can still become Gold.

Time travel is not the solution to a heartache.Those who seek to make the journey for such selfish reasons shall not leave this timeline, for only an healthy mind in an healthy body can go through.

not_a_DJ

everyone has its own reasons... I still wish I can go back exactly that time, but I realized that it would be unjust for somebody... that year, on the 2008 my grandfather was very sick, he was dying, and I wanna go to change things of my personal life, school and stuff. So I imagined a new plan, it needs to start parting from the year 2000 or 1999... Has anybody thought the idea of warning all the people killed in 9/11? In that year grandpa was good, comparised to his last years of life...
what would you send a message to all of them?
Anyway, find good stuff you never change in this time period, I won't leave many people I know, because I learned a lot from them.

Remember one thing. No matter the disgusting of situation you're living now, THERE IS POWER. What power? You! you have power. Whatever you do today, it won't be undone. It cannot be. Thats why you still want to change the past, because the stupid mistakes you made. They cannot be undone. Start doing anything. it cannot be undone. How do you see yourself in a few years? would you be the same guy? How do you want to look? That's the power, the perpetuality of doing things they never dissapear.

shinsil

Yeah i know what it feels like too. I wish i went back in 2008 just too beat the crap out of my self and make that stupid boy open his eyes and not doing all the stupid things that from that year went from bad to worse