I work for the government I won’t reveal my real name.

Currently we already have time travel technology. We are using it for military purposes. There’s been fierce debates on this website wether time travel should be for use for the public. I say no but there’s people around me who have different opinions. Regardless we have been busy. We’ve also been closely monitoring posts about the hdr.

We know that many of you already have the device. Doing research on a man called Steven Gibbs we know that he was the mastermind behind this but he has passed away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We know that many of you already have the device. Doing research on a man called Steven Gibbs we know that he was the mastermind behind this but he has passed away.
Nothing new, we're all very open to the fact we own a HDR. I've had mine for 12 years, most regulars here know about it.

What's the big deal? Why should it catch the attention of the Gov. now, rather that in the past 20+ years we've been discussing it? What has changed?

Mayhem

Zenith
It must be the dis information department..............................................,

I think we need a Close monitor agency for some of these they seem to come out of the woodwork this time of year!

Wind7

Staff
So....What happened here?

Been watching this whole thing unfold about time travel and it makes little to no sense.

You went from this> Time travel has officially been ruled out. ........

......To this

Currently we already have time travel technology. We are using it for military purposes. There’s been fierce debates on this website wether time travel should be for use for the public. I say no but there’s people around me who have different opinions. Regardless we have been busy. We’ve also been closely monitoring posts about the hdr.

and it seems to contradict everything you have been saying,

Why?

Several enquiring minds wish to know.