Time travel has officially been ruled out.

Tron1

It will never be over. Like cancer we are in remission.

luke11685

But what about time travel has unofficially been ruled in? Like for instance nowadays in case of Montauk Project by making time traveling to the past,present and future possible. As one of american government top secret experiments…etc. I want to believe that truth is out there.

Beholder

Particles jump back and forth in time constantly at the quantum level (which has been observed in direct contradiction to the article). Without being affected by both past and present this way, energy would grow exponentially like a poorly written Euler forward approximation instead of being perfectly balanced. The limitation to speed of light clearly indicates that both time and space is discrete, because you can only move up to one step at a time. Everything would instantly explode into a super hot plasma and no matter could have a solid state, if particles could only move through time in one direction.

Last edited:

luke11685

Then in that case Yoga for reincarnation isn’t the just only way. I won’t do that. When I die I will leave this planet this galaxy forever and I will never come back. With such approach Marty McFly’s parents would have never better future,but rather far much worse even for Marty McFly and his own family in future for instance nowadays Emmett Brown would be still single,Marty McFly Junior would be still accused of vandalism of future Hill Valley…etc.