If An Et Offered You A Free Ufo Ride, Would You Go ?

Would you go ?

• Definitely

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If some aliens land in your backyard and offers you a free UFO ride, would you go ?

Let's assume a benevolent ET race happens to land behind your house. You're there with a beer on this Saturday afternoon with some free time. At first, you'd be scared a bit, but the aliens would let you know everything is fine. Then they ask you about the Earth and humans and they tell you they've been watching us for quite a while now. They decided to give one of us a ride to their home planet, and they decided it would be you. This ride would last a few hours and no one would notice you were gone.

Would you go ? That'd be an awesome experience, but are you going to have the balls to say a firm Yes ?

Think about it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Does it make a difference ? It's whatever kind of aliens you want., you just know they are the good guys.

Keroscene

Yeah it makes a big difference. They could be the nicest spiders that ever existed, but I don't know if I would want to go to the spider home planet. Someone with bigger balls than me will have to go.

MadMikeyB

Honestly, I don't think I'd go. I like to err on the side of caution. I don't know what's out there, and I do know what's in here. I'd stay..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
OK, I wouldn't go to this spider home planet either.

If these aliens were benevolent Grey aliens would you guys go ? I'm not sure I'd go either. What if it's a trap ?

NerdyGilr3

I think I'd do it, but I'd prepare myself before, I'd offer them a fair trade: I give them informations they want on us, but I take a camera and a microphone on their planet to bring back information! But you know, if ETs would be that stupid, we would already have aaaall the informations we want on them! lol
They would probably erase my memory right after the trip!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think I'd do it, but I'd prepare myself before
I thought you'd bring a gun!

I really don't like the idea of going there with them and no knowing at all what's going to show up on the other side of this wormhole that leads to their home planet. Besides, I'm not sure I'm going to like their food, unless they eat Bantha steaks.

Even if they wanted an information I'm the only one to know and told me I'd be their God, I don't think I'd go! I must be a wimp.

NerdyGilr3

Besides, I'm not sure I'm going to like their food, unless they eat Bantha steaks.
Hahaha! That's a funny one! What does Bantha steaks tastes like, you already ate some? ;)

I'm the only one to know and told me I'd be their God
Num, I suspect you have a serious ego problem! :p Hahaha!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
LOL I don't think my ego is massive enough to be a God, seriously.

I tried to figure what would be the biggest argument an ET could find to lure somebody to their planet. What about being their God ? Or perhaps, immortality ?