If An Et Offered You A Free Ufo Ride, Would You Go ?

Would you go ?

• Definitely

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

NerdyGilr3

Making fast food, alcohol & laziness healthy!!! :D
I'd like to eat a extra-bacon-triple-cheeseburger and tell myself it's good for me!
Oh, but I think I'm not in the right topic to talk about that! >>Redirecting to the bacon topic : http://www.paranormalis.com/threads/when-is-it-a-good-time-to-eat-bacon.2520/ <<
wink.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That'd be great, but too easy. There must be a catch. What if they make all these things you said healthy so that humans become even easier to control and keep asleep! uh!

Why does this ET want you to get me in for a free UFO ride ? Although this ET will tell me everything I wanna know and answer all my questions regarding why I should go with him and how safe for me the ride would be, I'd still expect some kind of trap or whatever trick you can think about.

HDRKID

According to Dr. David Jacobs, alien hybrids are living here among us. That said, here is a model that looks similar to an alien hybrid and focus on her thin arms. :)

7f834_sportmaxcampaign-short-skirt.jpg
:cool:

ZeoEmeraude

I'd take that ride....as long as it is agreed upfront that there will be no probing of any kind....and they let me have a turn at beaming up a cow or three.

Superman

If they are as nice as ET I would ride with them. Maybe learn there ways and go back to earth and solve every problem known to man. Remind you of someone about the rescuing part? (See my avatar) lol

Superman

The only thing that bothers me is this: What if they lie? They can trick me, they have the advance tech to trick me. lol. I change my mind I won't take the ride.