Creativity If I was J.T., I Would Answer Thus

Ren

Pam asked, "Can I drive this time?"
Me: I don't know. I don't remember the first time you drove. Has it happened yet?

Sam: After N-Day, is Russia an ally?
Me: N-Day, Nuclear Day, The Day. The workers of Russia are considered allies of the workers of the U.S. Social governments along the lines of the current 2013 German party governments are established. Wealth is not illegal, but taking all the profits is illegal. Paying employees under a specified amount established by law is very illegal.

Sam: Will Texas be safe.
Me: I'm from Texas too. Abilene. Everything above a certain altitude will be safe. East coasts all over the world will not be safe.

Sam: How much time will people have to leave a dangerous area.
Me: They'll have the same amount of time that the people of Katrina had. And most will risk it and die.

Sam: Is Marijuana legal?
Me: It is legal in more and more states until finally during the collapse, it becomes legal in every state.

Sam: Gay Marriage?
Me: It is legal in every state Marijuana is legal, and it becomes legal everywhere after the collapse. PDA, public displays of affection are not permitted.

Sam: You believe in the Bible.
Me: Yes I do believe in the original book of Revelation, written by Paul, historically his name was Apollonius. We all know this in the future because we watched documentaries containing actual historical footage. He was a psychic and a very good one. He is very much a close to ideal role model. He did predict several things that would later happen.

Sam: The Rapture?
Me: The Rapture is a poetic way of saying that we die. We die of the plague, of civil and world wars, we die of famine and natural disasters. The 4 Horsemen.

Sam: EMPs?
Me: Yes. The U.S. is attacked by several different types of electro-magnetic pulse waves. Our electronics still survive. We are attacked by China, by the Caliphate (what is now Africa and The Middle East).

Sam: A world leader?
Me: Apollonius Paul was referring to the Grand Caliph. He is not related by blood to Muhammed but a wise cleric of Muhammed. I may not say his name.

Sam: Mark of the Beast a RFID tracking device?
Me: Nope. The Beast was in reference to Nero. Our children have tracking devices but we -- the parents refuse them. Our trackers are on our watches. We have strict privacy regulations. The devices are supposed to be used to find you in case you are kidnapped or a victim of foul play. Of course, there must be abuses.

Sam: Executed Christians?
Me: Nope. Traditional Christianity all but dies though. Gnostic Christianity is the belief in an ideal Jesus and in the benefits of a Christian church in helping people become self-reliant. It is fairly Pagan though and based on Western European traditions. How can Christianity be Pagan? Hesus the Gaulish God. Of course, no human sacrifice. Apollonius Paul brought an end to all that. Krishna and Buddha are also recognized aspects of Gnostic Christianity. Traditional Christians such as many today would consider my Christianity to be heretical.

The Jewish religion and Islam eventually dies after N-Day. We invited survivors to live in Europe but Islam is banned. All violent preaching is banned. You could say that Muslim survivors and Jewish survivors do convert to Christianity, but this is Roman Gnostic Christianity. You wouldn't recognize it.

Sam: Three days of Darkness?
Me: Yes. It is related to a terrible natural disaster.

Sam: End times the same as your end times?
Me: Pretty much, yes.

Sam: Other Time Travelers?
Me: Many. From different times in the far future. Some of them don't look so human. Tall, pale, strong, intimidating, impatient. Big glassy eyes. Bald.

Sam: After N-Day, medicine?
Me: We undergo 3 eras. The Armageddon Era. The Wild West Era (Medicine is thrown back to the 1800's because there is hardly any access to it. But many people learn medicine quickly on the Internet. We become experts in many fields.). The Recovery. The 4th Era we call the Star Trek Era.

"What would happen if you got pulled over by the police?"
Me: I have a birth certificate and all of my legal documents are in order. I'm from the very near future, not the far future.

Two Witnesses.
That would be John The Evangelist Titor, John of the book of Revelation, and Alexander.