If time travel is possible, where are all the time travelers?

Doc Brown ish

Was it something i said?

No.. Btw I like your idea about time police. I don't agree with you because I think such policies would be impossible to enforce
But I'm not from the future so cannot say what is and isnt possible in the future so it is a possibility I remain open minded too.
Reminds me off a film I saw years ago which unfortunately I can't remember the name off.
But basically in the future time travel had been invented and was as common as booking a flight is today.
People in the future might choose to live in say 2055 but work in 2134 and might holiday in 2346 for example.
To them traveling through time was like taking a bus is for us. All concepts of time were different, but there were travel imbargos in place on certain time zones to pretect the innocence of those living in those time zones.
A bit like today how there are tribes living in remote parts of the world that we steer clear off because we don't want to change their way off life and impose ours on them.
If the time police exist and that's why we don't see time travelers as you suggest.. we are the tribe living in a remote time zone.

mistertimes

As it happens I'm very familiar with leonardo da Vinci'a painting of Mona Lisa and many of his other works.
Are you sure you are not mistaken and meant to refer to his painting of madonna and child with the infant St John?
This is the painting that depicts an object in the sky that looks suspiciously to modern eyes as what could be interpreted as a UFO.
Mona Lisa is an unfinished work which was changed and reworked many times presumably by da Vinci but this is an assumption on the part of art historians as very little is factually known about the painting.
Many of da vinci's works contain odd artefacts
Giving conspiracy theorists ample opportunity for speculation.
In actuality these speculations are mostly ignorance of renaissance symbolism, however there are some mysterious artifacts depicted by da Vinci and his contempries which are difficult to explain.
However this is not evidence of ufos being time travellers, its very interesting speculation and open to interpretation but a lack of explanation is not evidence of anything.
I am not aware of any evidence that links ufos with time travellers and until I am presented with some I will keep an open mind and view ufos as the intriguing mystery they present themselves to be and not impose assumption or wild speculation on the mystery.
A+B=?? Until I know what the value of A and B are I can't determine their combined value.
If you work on assumptions based on speculation you can assume the values of A and B to be any value you wish and therefore come to any combined value to prove what you want to be true regardless of the actual truth.
It is very important that we engage in critical thinking and base our arguments on evidence. otherwise we will never unravel these mysteries and may miss out on some amazing discoveries that could ultimately lead us to understanding our place in the universe.

when I said monaliza I meant the paintings from Leonardo it can be the other one but what I'm trying to tell you is that its depicted everywhere in the bible too with moses and the cane and the voices on the mountain and ely the prophet who flewwwww up on a magic carpet.. I'm joking of course but you understand what I'm talking about.. the consistent guidance and "magic"..

and A+B = anything you want it to be.. you think based on planet earth science.. it only applies to humans and to your planet and even on your planet its not perfect as will be proven in the 'future'

its evolvement of the species.. through time travel.. and its very possible.

brownie.. let me ask you something

400 years ago.. before the apple fell on that human head of mr newton.. no one knew shit about shit no modern science no nothing..

4 0 0 human years ago you were a damn stick and stones

4 0 years from now you have a town on mars

4 0 0 years from now the computer and you.. there is no difference.. this is where you find time travel

I just try to get it in this life time in the present body.. that's all

Harte

Physical time travel in this Universe is impossible...(like a car that flies) but we can think about it and enjoy the show....

Perhaps because...the Universe is doing a work for its growth ....like a child growing up. What is the point of time travel and not grow up? Imagine a six year old kid learned time travel and set it a personal loop to not grow up....would not be an adult....kinda thing...
Such a child would still age and grow up at the same rate as usual. It just wouldn't seem so to those not traveling with him.

There is no reason known in Physics why time travel would be impossible. Maybe it is, but science hasn't said this.

Harte

Harte

This is what I hate about the internet, give people anonymity and the technology to freely express themselves through it and the most imaginative thing they think of doing with it is talking crap in some sad hope that someone else will buy into there crap... all I was trying to do when I started this thread was to provoke philosospical and hopefully intelligent discussion.. I'm out of here!
I've watched it happen hundreds of times here Doc. It comes with the territory (paranormal.)

Harte

Doc Brown ish

As it happens I'm very familiar with leonardo da Vinci'a painting of Mona Lisa and many of his other works.
Are you sure you are not mistaken and meant to refer to his painting of madonna and child with the infant St John?
This is the painting that depicts an object in the sky that looks suspiciously to modern eyes as what could be interpreted as a UFO.
Mona Lisa is an unfinished work which was changed and reworked many times presumably by da Vinci but this is an assumption on the part of art historians as very little is factually known about the painting.
Many of da vinci's works contain odd artefacts
Giving conspiracy theorists ample opportunity for speculation.
In actuality these speculations are mostly ignorance of renaissance symbolism, however there are some mysterious artifacts depicted by da Vinci and his contempries which are difficult to explain.
However this is not evidence of ufos being time travellers, its very interesting speculation and open to interpretation but a lack of explanation is not evidence of anything.
I am not aware of any evidence that links ufos with time travellers and until I am presented with some I will keep an open mind and view ufos as the intriguing mystery they present themselves to be and not impose assumption or wild speculation on the mystery.
A+B=?? Until I know what the value of A and B are I can't determine their combined value.
If you work on assumptions based on speculation you can assume the values of A and B to be any value you wish and therefore come to any combined value to prove what you want to be true regardless of the actual truth.
It is very important that we engage in critical thinking and base our arguments on evidence. otherwise we will never unravel these mysteries and may miss out on some amazing discoveries that could ultimately lead us to understanding our place in the universe.

when I said monaliza I meant the paintings from Leonardo it can be the other one but what I'm trying to tell you is that its depicted everywhere in the bible too with moses and the cane and the voices on the mountain and ely the prophet who flewwwww up on a magic carpet.. I'm joking of course but you understand what I'm talking about.. the consistent guidance and "magic"..

and A+B = anything you want it to be.. you think based on planet earth science.. it only applies to humans and to your planet and even on your planet its not perfect as will be proven in the 'future'

its evolvement of the species.. through time travel.. and its very possible.

brownie.. let me ask you something

400 years ago.. before the apple fell on that human head of mr newton.. no one knew shit about shit no modern science no nothing..

4 0 0 human years ago you were a damn stick and stones

4 0 years from now you have a town on mars

4 0 0 years from now the computer and you.. there is no difference.. this is where you find time travel

I just try to get it in this life time in the present body.. that's all

I understand perfectly what you are saying and I'm familiar with the references you make to the bible and atifacts in classical art.
My mind is open to the possibility that time travel is possible and that ufos could be time travellers, hence why I started this thread by saying could ufos or ghosts be time travellers?
However it's important to keep an open mind as there is no varifiable evidence to prove either way.
A+B=?? Is not earth based science as you suggest, it is a universal principle.
Where ever you are located in the universe be that in space/time the same laws of physics apply.
A species living on a planet orbiting Zeta renticula could be a 100,00000 years more advanced than us both technologically and evolutionary and may have mastered intergalactic and dimensional/time travel but they will have to have overcome the same physical obstacles as we will have too to achieve these feats.
The same laws of physics govern the space/time Zeta renticula occupies as our own star the sun occupies.
Science did not begin with newton, there were many advances made in science long before newtons birth and much of Newtonian physics has been turned on its head by einsteinien physics.
Einstein himself was prepared to be proved wrong.

"The theory of general relativity is correct until someone proves it incorrect"

Albert Einstein

My mind will remain open to all possibilities until verifiable evidence is produced that demonstrates otherwise.
I'm afraid references to unverified books written by unknown authors from the ancient world and artefacts depicted in classical art that are open to interpretation and strung together by assumption do not amount to evidence of a link between ufos and time travellers.
I defend your right to hold an opinion and reserve the right to hold an opposing opinion
But it is only an opinion, as entertaining as your opinions are to speculate upon.. its mere speculation not evidence of anything.
Open your mind and think a bit more critically.

Krish

There is no reason known in Physics why time travel would be impossible. Maybe it is, but science hasn't said this.

Not by Cosmic Governance.....you are not the only one living in the whole Multi-verse...

It is like, you have a Government...they set up rules as to how you are going to live...your know, ten commandment kinda thing...even though scientifically it is possible.....

So, not happening...word from upstairs...