If time travel is possible, where are all the time travelers?

Falkon303

I am excited to see how AI is going to play into the whole time travel scenario. In theory we could get an AI to have so much knowledge that it could not only tell us how to time travel, but also what might happen if we attempt it (considering we haven't). I think time travel is probably possible, but I haven't seen any solid evidence that it's happened on an extreme scale yet.

Krish

You know, AI is coming big time. That means, if we had time travel, they / humans could be coming from the next 200 to 500 years in to now?

That is where I am confused...anyone explaining this?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If you were a time traveler would you identify yourself?
You would be mad.. First you would have your machine confiscated and then they'd put you in a padded cell for the rest of your life.

TimeFlipper

You would be mad.. First you would have your machine confiscated and then they'd put you in a padded cell for the rest of your life.

What would happen Snake, is that the government scientists would be waiting for the time-machine to appear and then it would be re-programmed to be teleported into the Sun....Doing that would save the government and our country from having to pay to keep the time-traveller in a padded cell for the rest of his life ;) :LOL:..

I got that idea from an episode of Torchwood, whereby Captain Jack teleported a beautiful murderous alien and her time-machine into the Sun :eek: :LOL:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

What would happen Snake, is that the government scientists would be waiting for the time-machine to appear and then it would be re-programmed to be teleported into the Sun....Doing that would save the government and our country from having to pay to keep the time-traveller in a padded cell for the rest of his life ;) :LOL:..

I got that idea from an episode of Torchwood, whereby Captain Jack teleported a beautiful murderous alien and her time-machine into the Sun :eek: :LOL:

What a waste of a beautiful Alien ;)