If you believe, please pray

Harte

No chemo for me! My
Onco score was low - 15. My chance of recurrence with Tomoxafen (medication) is 10 percent. I will have blood work every 3 months for 2 years and mammograms every 6 months forever.

I will have radiation, but I can accept that. I'm very happy. I see the radiologist next week.

The medication will give me hot flashes. I start it today. I also have to stay active so I don't develop blood clots.

This I can handle. :)
Fantastic!

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, now I have a second chance. Time to take control of my health. Have to work in more exercise with children around.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I see the radiologist today and they'll make a mold. I don't know when we'll start this process. I'm told I may get really tired. Guess I'll be back on caffeine!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Had a scheduling mixup today for the radiologist. My calendar said 10:30. Theirs said 9:45. So, tomorrow they will tattoo dots onto me (no metal markers!) and make a mold, then radiation starts a week later. My only issue is the drive to it every single day, but oh well. What can ya do? Too bad insurance won't pay for the gas. When it's over, I'll just basically be on watch. Almost done!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Alrighty. They did a CAT scan for positioning and jabbed needles into my sides (dot tattoos). Boy that was loads of fun!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, so this medication puts me in a LOT of female related pain and I may need some reconstructive surgery. It's bad enough I'm getting old , but now this shit is trying to steal what little beauty I have left. Effing cancer!!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ok, so this medication puts me in a LOT of female related pain and I may need some reconstructive surgery. It's bad enough I'm getting old , but now this shit is trying to steal what little beauty I have left. Effing cancer!!!

Make different choices. Your life is yours to live in a manner of your choosing. Not everything is as it seems.