If you believe, please pray

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Only 4 more radiation sessions left! Been suffering with 2nd degree burns BUT they stopped one area and that area is now HEAILING finally.... my first signs of healing in a while!!! I am going to request one more reconstructive surgery, but as far as the cancer is concerned, it's literally toast. :)
You should celebrate! :) (when you're feeling up to it)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Only 4 more radiation sessions left! Been suffering with 2nd degree burns BUT they stopped one area and that area is now HEAILING finally.... my first signs of healing in a while!!! I am going to request one more reconstructive surgery, but as far as the cancer is concerned, it's literally toast. :)

I want to, but my husband doesn't care...so I'd have to celebrate alone somehow. LOL

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

I want to, but my husband doesn't care...so I'd have to celebrate alone somehow. LOL
Awww...I'd celebrate with ya.. ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith