If you can find this property

Tron1

You aren't getting the hitch I will help you if you come here. For free if you have an HDR Unit. That dealership my home away from home.

TimeFlipper

If you dont tell where it is whats the use of this?

My old friend, I already mentioned the location of that Chevrolet Car Dealership...It was really easy to work out, especially with the name of the dealership, Quirk Chevrolet, written onto the postings displayed on the wall in the showroom...What followed then was a very quick search for the location of Quirk Chevrolet, that turned out to be, Quincy MA...Simples...Oh, and youre welcome :D:cool:..

Mayhem

Zenith
So lets say it sits on a vortex, thats what he he seems to be saying? OR?

Sometimes you just never know what people might be trying to convey.

TimeFlipper

So lets say it sits on a vortex, thats what he he seems to be saying? OR?

Sometimes you just never know what people might be trying to convey.

Yes my old friend, but we are not wanting to find out yet, what people are trying to convey, we were discussing "where" the picture was taken, and of course yours truly, Moi, told you where it was...Youre very welcome again :p:cool:..

TimeFlipper

That’s a funny one haha you never know if a time traveler is lurking around this site lol

Yes I do know if a real time-traveller is on Paranormalis (y):D..

Real time-travellers have very special coding systems built into the spaces between each word they type on here, they cannot do anything to stop it....Once iam logged into Paranormalis my "Time Warp Activated Transceiver" app, TWAT for short, displays the colour Green on the bottom right hand side of my personal TimeFlipper patented Quantum Computer :ROFLMAO: :eek:..