If you could time travel...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Yes, this is all for fun... :) No paradox, no alternate worldlines, no collapsing of the spacetime continuum...Just fun. :D

Last edited:

Ayasano

Get your time machine working. Maybe YOU are responsible for the myth ;)

That only works if it's a single mutable/immutable timeline though, which I think @Einstein believes is incorrect, based on his posts. Under his assumptions, he could replace the existing mythological character in a new timeline, but not create it from scratch in this timeline. (No stable time loops in multiverse theory since travelling back would split off a new universe, afaik)

Oh, come on. You're taking all the fun out of it. :)

Impersonating historical figures is still fun. :p

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
You know, I was thinking...
It crossed my mind that if I went back to, say, the 1920's, I could warn people about near events such as the Holocaust...
Then I thought maybe it's a good thing something like that happened when it did, rather than in present day...
Is that a bad thought?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It crossed my mind that if I went back to, say, the 1920's, I could warn people about near events such as the Holocaust...
Then I thought maybe it's a good thing something like that happened when it did, rather than in present day...
Is that a bad thought?

Well, if it wasn't for Hitler, we might be run over by Jews.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Is that a bad thought?

Well, if it wasn't for Hitler, we might be run over by Jews.
lol! Gee, I never thought of that...I don't have a problem with Jews, though...Hitler was brilliant in a lot of ways; if only he used it for good...

Sunny0102

Is that a bad thought?

I don't think it's a bad thought. As much as I hate Hitler & his atrocities, whenever he's mentioned in regards to time travel, I can't help but think, "But...I wouldn't exist if that didn't happen." :sick: My grandfather fought in WWII & that's how he met my grandmother. Is that a bad thought, too? I dunno...but I definitely like existing & I look around at all the lives that were created just because they met under these unfortunate circumstances.

decade_later

I would probably go to the future, maybe 50 - 100 years, I'm never gonna save the world but I may be able to save family members from what they may die from..hopefully. :)

gyan khoji

OE="PoisonApple, post: 89980, member: 5928"]If you could successfully travel through time, would you? What time period would you visit? And what would you do while you were there?
:)[/QUOTE]
One can try to change the course of life of people by teaching them and guiding them on the right way for their life. The ones who regrets for what they did to theirselves and to their loved ones by following bad habits and wrong lifestyle can be benefitted.