If you have an HDR and have used it to go to the PAST, tell me what year you went to & what you saw!

Curious_Girl98

If you have already traveled to the past tell what you saw and how different it was from our own timeline please!!!! I read online that Steven Gibbs says the alternate timeline is online about 2.5% different from ours and on the alternate timeline if you look carefully you will notice small changes like for example the price of something in the store..... that's only like a tiny change so thanks god it's not very different! Anyway..... do tell about any time trips you have taken to the past with your HDR please! :D How different was what you saw and experienced from how the real past was like??

Samstwitch

If you have already traveled to the past tell what you saw and how different it was from our own timeline please!!!!...do tell about any time trips you have taken to the past with your HDR please! :D How different was what you saw and experienced from how the real past was like??

Very good topic! I'm very interested to hear feedback on this too. Also, can one travel forward in time with an HDR, or just backwards? Whatever the case, I'd like to hear about personal experiences and what you travelers have seen, and in what year, as well.

Curious_Girl98

Yeah, you can travel forward in time with the HDR. HDRKID has done it planty of times :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I believe HDRKID made it to parallel timelines, physically, too. I don't think he got to make it to our actual past or present, as it's very hard and somehow dangerous, according to Steven Gibbs.

Curious_Girl98

I believe HDRKID made it to parallel timelines, physically, too. I don't think he got to make it to our actual past or present, as it's very hard and somehow dangerous, according to Steven Gibbs.
Cool!:cool: Actaully I read online that he built the machine so that you can't travel on your own timeline to prevent people from gambling and winning. (stock market, lotto). Did HDRKID by any chance ever say how different the alternate timeline that he traveled to is from our own? That's a question I'd love to have answered!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard several alternate realities stories from him, but I can't tell which ones are actually from him, VS stories he got from other time travelers.

There was this one about a Nazi North-America, in which in the Nazi won WW2. I remember one about some kind of astral hell as well.

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs says that when you tune the dials of the HDR you generate different harmonics. These allow you to see alternate pasts and futures, but you do not see our direct future. Also you have freedom of choice so you can change things if you do not like what you see.

I once tried to use the HDR to see an alternate time line. Here is what I saw. NYC was called New Amsterdam and it was the Capital of New Holland. Although it was very different, people still spoke English similar to ours. There were no sky scrapers. In fact, the tallest buildings were ten stories. Perhaps this is due to a lack of elevators.

People used electric tramways to get around as I saw no cars. They looked like buses to me. Also, many had bicycles and there were many small parks all over.
Hk_wan_chai_tram_ways_1.jpg

People did dress more conservative than what is common. Also, there was no pollution and little or no crime. I did not see bars on windows or surveillance cameras. I was happy to have seen it.

The inventor told me that there are many other timelines similar to ours. Also, that we can often detect them only if we are very observant as the changes are usually minor.

He uses an oscilloscope to measure harmonics and he told me he sees seven waves. If the waves are small that means the HDR is no good and he has a bad component in it. He must take the unit apart. After he finds the bad component he builds it back up again.

CTS3000B.html
wd-clock-oscope.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

Kid..when you say you saw the alternate timeline - you mean you visited astrally or spent time there physically and popped back in our timeline?

Also as far as freedom of Change goes ..Gibbs says that if you make any changes when travelling you will skew yourself and get bumped into a parallel timeline and suffer some corresponding memory loss. Hence you won't return to your present.

Comments?

HDRKID

Hi HH:
1. when you say you saw the alternate timeline - you mean you visited astrally or spent time there physically and popped back in our timeline?

I use the HDR for astral. For example, yesterday I went ahead to the future and here is what I saw.

There were a lot of apartment buildings not three stories but 17 or more. People were mostly working from home and I saw on the street very few cars. Like there was no rush hour traffic anymore.

Also, I saw a school that was empty with no one. Playgrounds were also empty and children were few - not sure on a reason.

Apartments had rec rooms. Inside was chess games and ping pong. However, no one was playing em. Pool was empty and I saw no people running around like now. There were on bicycles some seniors. For some reason they had wrap around dark sunglasses and they did not pedal fast, but slow - and they wore gloves & clothes to prevent skin exposure.

cyan_glasses4.gif

Frog186

Hi hdrkid it's me once again I just wanted to say I believe you are going to these places sorry I haven't been in the forum recently I have been busy doing other things in general I haven't had some time to talk to you and others in this forum so what have you been up to lately or in general? also have you been talking with steven gibbs lately? later on I am going to buy a magick time machine from ebay do you ever get tired or exhausted going to parallel universes or timelines while using the hdr? sorry personal question what is the best or top timeline you have visited while doing astral and physical time travel with the hdr? Do you believe the future is scarier then the past or the past is scarier then the future? These parallel universes or timelines you travel to are not of this earth but from other dimensions or higher vibrations or part of different historical histories of timelines? Is the hdr act like the chronovisor that the priest had back in the 1950's or 1960's where he could see and hear the past and future?

To Others In This Forum: If anyone is interested in astral or physical time travel then buy the hdr I recommend it even though I didn't use it for the first time try it out we need more people to talk about their experiences or stories in this forum as well as others in other forums I do not have one and I don't sell them either but I can see and hear the past and future through my dreams and astral travel too without the hdr in general and in private I still believe that the price for the hdr is expensive but it might help you to see and hear the past and future through astral travel and physical time travel!