If you have an HDR and have used it to go to the PAST, tell me what year you went to & what you saw!

Tron1

62 johnston rd hong kong google does you wonders another one lost rick where else have you been that has pictures nice try you almost had me but you got me on the super bowl scores though

Barry Doherty

hi rick sorry i debunked you i want to apologize for everything. was wondering who wins the world series if you can provide lottery numbers again. i haven't been able to email you because i havent had time. i got a broken right toe. which has me sidelined. two fractures in the same toe it hurts. just wondering if you could get back to me before next month for the final outcome of the red sox they are 58-37 or around there in first place maybe this will out you to the ultimate test. if you really are a time traveller or what you say is true you would know every lottery number and every score of every sport. perhaps you can give me the two team that are going to be in the super bowl this year before the season startss \. i know it's a long way off but if you are one then you would know.

Jeremiah

Just throwing this out there. If I traveled back in time to 1970, and told someone I was a time traveler and they asked ME to tell them who would win the World Series or be in the Super Bowl I'd have no idea. Because I don't recall. Just keep in mind, not everyone traveling back in time has every statistic of every date memorized. :)

HDRKID

Please bear in mind that you are travelling to an alternate time line similar to our own. However, it is note the same. Probably there will be a different super bowl winner. Also, a different final score. When I do astral time travel, what I see has an ethereal celestial feel to it.

e2bf6a4ab0bf1130ab6835594f7efa69.jpg