If you were one, would you tell people?

TimeFlipper

There should be more movies and TV series around on time-travel...
Yes they do seem a bit silly to us people on here, but there is a school of thought that believes 5% of everybody watching them will look deeper into the subject and will ultimately find us..on Paranormalis.

By the way im that particular school of thought ;):)

MarvelFan

The recent movie and tv series in 2015 particularly on time travel that i have watched are:

Movies:- Parallels, Project Almanac, Terminator Genisys

TV Series: 12 Monkeys

Out of these 12 Monkeys (2015) was my favourite, from the very 1st episode. Where in 1st episode the main lead hero shows two similar watches one from the present(according to the main lead it was his past but the present of female lead) and other from future(it was male's present and females future). when he straches the watch in present, scratch automatically starts appearing on the future watch and he says "if you break the past, future falls". later When both watches placed together, the time in that room slows down for everyone except the male lead who is from future allowing him to run away while other villians were in slow motion of that present time, after few seconds both the watches burst, creating an explosion, . Overall a nice series to watch.

TimeFlipper

I cant get this series in the UK :(
Looks like iam going to have to wait until it finishes and then get it from ebay :)

MarvelFan

I cant get this series in the UK :(
Looks like iam going to have to wait until it finishes and then get it from ebay :)

The season 1 series ended long ago in april this year but never made its way to india and i was unable to figure out how to get it. So i watched it here 12 Monkeys - Watch Series Online Free. Though both the episode and promos and are under same name so look for larger size in details of each episode then watch.;)

Wind7

Staff
No...Never.

Unless I were in danger, I would leave myself clues as to not get in the predicament.

(See the Doctor Who episode called 'Blink' to get an idea.)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No...Never.

Unless I were in danger, I would leave myself clues as to not get in the predicament.

(See the Doctor Who episode called 'Blink' to get an idea.)
And those clues wouldn't include having to tell people I suppose.

I tend to agree with you. It would definitely be dangerous. Dangerous, but sometimes necessary if your very life is on the line.