I'm a Time Traveler

TimeWalker

well it's pretty funny...all the hoaxers never even give a brief technological overview of their tech. Usually cuz they lack science understanding.
You're right about that. I was a pilot in the Air Force. Did you expect me to have a degree in Aerospace Engineering or something? I didn't help build the thing, they just told me what I needed to do and I've went with it.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
From what I know (and am allowed to say), it is around 15 feet long, 8 feet high and 10 feet across. I'm not allowed, however, to tell you anything on how it travels through time or what theory it uses. But I can also say that it has an engine like design.

Interesting story, I actually took a dime with me right before I left and prayed it was from 2020-2040, well, it was from 2030, and you can see it here. You have to understand that I planned this trip carefully, and knew someone was gonna ask me that, but I almost forgot, until I grabbed this dime. As far as I know this is the mist compelling proof anyone has ever given to prove it.

John Titor was most likely a hoax, I never heard his name during training once, and most of the stuff he predicted never ended up coming true. Unless they killed him without a trace, in which god I hope they didn't for my sake.
I gotta give it to you. I've never seen a "time traveler" post physical evidence from the future, I'm still skeptical though, any chance we can see the back of that dime?
Also, I have a few questions
1. Is there anyone else in the program or just you?
2. Is time travel being concealed from the public?
3. You said you were coming back to play some video games while they were still relevant, what games?
4. Avengers: Infinity Wars doesn't come out for another month, why did you come so much earlier
5. What is your date of birth?
6. I notice the date you're travelling back to is suspiciously close to WW2, anything to do with that?
That is all my questions for now.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can't wait to see Infinity War! :geek: It looks amazing.

How about that penny? Are you guys able to validate if the picture is legit or edited in some way?

Secretman3811

You're right about that. I was a pilot in the Air Force. Did you expect me to have a degree in Aerospace Engineering or something? I didn't help build the thing, they just told me what I needed to do and I've went with it.

i see tell us the future event what will happen in the year of 2028 or 2030? is UFO discloses or time travel come out to the public view? write back.