I'm a Time Traveler

TimeWalker

There are some truths and some fabrications of my story. No, I'm not a time traveler, but that is not a photo shopped picture, that was taken about 6 months ago, on my table. Here's the story. I was at work, mopping, when I noticed a customer dropped a dime. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I joked with my co-workers that it was how much a made while picking it up. When I got home I put it on the table and noticed something on it. The date. The year was 2030. I immediately took a picture and posted it on Reddit. I check back 20 minutes later and my post has 900 down votes, and about 2 minutes later and it got deleted. I contacted Reddit and asked why that was (sadly I never got a screenshot of my Reddit post). They said that they had no record of me ever posting the picture or creating the article. I was really confused, and went to bed. The next morning, when I woke up, the coin was no where to be found, and strangely enough, my back door was unlocked. That is the only picture I have of the coin, and I'm surprised it wasn't erased. Anyways, I decided to seize the opportunity and pretend I was a time traveler, it obviously didn't work. Either way, that's not photo shopped, and the only reason I think you guys thought it was is because of a psychological thing where you doubted it highly, and thought about it critically. I have no idea where, or how the coin disappeared, but it's left me convinced that time travelers exist, and I've been trying to discover a way to actually time travel ever since.

Hazzie Hippie

I must say time travel it’s a wicked cool topic :)

Anyways here it’s a pic of a dime from the year 2003 and a pic of an 2030 dime . :)

Attachments

• 86C90C47-0F63-45C5-9325-3770FE1E2D30.png
    86C90C47-0F63-45C5-9325-3770FE1E2D30.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • 05A63073-EEC2-4454-9C20-C0914068F610.png
    05A63073-EEC2-4454-9C20-C0914068F610.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 16

NaturalPhilosopher

There are some truths and some fabrications of my story. No, I'm not a time traveler, but that is not a photo shopped picture, that was taken about 6 months ago, on my table. Here's the story. I was at work, mopping, when I noticed a customer dropped a dime. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I joked with my co-workers that it was how much a made while picking it up. When I got home I put it on the table and noticed something on it. The date. The year was 2030. I immediately took a picture and posted it on Reddit. I check back 20 minutes later and my post has 900 down votes, and about 2 minutes later and it got deleted. I contacted Reddit and asked why that was (sadly I never got a screenshot of my Reddit post). They said that they had no record of me ever posting the picture or creating the article. I was really confused, and went to bed. The next morning, when I woke up, the coin was no where to be found, and strangely enough, my back door was unlocked. That is the only picture I have of the coin, and I'm surprised it wasn't erased. Anyways, I decided to seize the opportunity and pretend I was a time traveler, it obviously didn't work. Either way, that's not photo shopped, and the only reason I think you guys thought it was is because of a psychological thing where you doubted it highly, and thought about it critically. I have no idea where, or how the coin disappeared, but it's left me convinced that time travelers exist, and I've been trying to discover a way to actually time travel ever since.
k

NaturalPhilosopher

560.jpg

Rudi

I have no intention of scaring anyone, but the year 2030 will not exist!
It ends somewhere in 2025 and begins a new era.

JustMe

Following up a bad hoax with a worse one. Good job!

steven chiverton

to many future predictions just dont happen so the stuff is then a false prophets or fake news. id say the best source for future predictions would have to come from one who has really been there and who posses real time travel technology or worm hole generating technology so far aliens are the best bet so best if it comes from them not from them to humans who pass it on differently or altered especially if its many years old

Maniacal Mary

So you didn't fear publicly posting the alleged "2030 dime" after all of that happened with it? why would they not erase the picture from all of your devices completely? Especially after the supposed reddit post? Let me answer that - they would.

Not to mention it's been zoomed in on in the thread and whether you did it yourself or used google images, it's photoshopped.

Either way, that's not photo shopped, and the only reason I think you guys thought it was is because of a psychological thing where you doubted it highly, and thought about it critically.

No actually we think it's fake because it is - and by the way, using past tense "and the only reason i think you guys thought it was", followed by acting as if you know how every single individual evaluates a situation, let alone reacting exactly the same way... generalizing and past tense use won't make anyone think "maybe it's real after all?".

You're not superior. We're all individuals with our own ways of evaluating, assessing and making our own decisions.

Starting off with an intricate lie and proceeding with it is one of the many reasons why I saw through the hoax - then when you finally admitted to one lie you used the "however, this is true" method, in other words sticking to what you thought was the most believable lie, while adding in things like "you thought this because you thought like this", to continue feeling superior when you aren't.

In short, ready for the spoiler alert?

As fake as they come, and probably a narcissist. No offense meant. Just being honest. Which is something I value highly.