I'm a Time Traveler

Frog186

computers will survive in the further future but console systems will be obselete in the further future only virtual reality will take it's place instead as for science and technology it will take on a newer approach it will surge up instead of down as for money and the economy it will lead to nowhere money and the economy will fail everyone will become angrier in the near future but the further future will become more peaceful but only for alittle while more wars and protests will come including world war 3 satan and god will fight at the end of times god and jesus will win bounded satan for 1,000 years then he will be released once again angels and demons and etc will fight between good and evil since the world will be reborn we build spaceships to colonize other worlds and planets but this comes later on in the further future so if you travel to a parallel universe you can do whatever you want to do because it is not your real earth it is a clone of another earth or dimension you can travel in any dimension or earth you want to unless there are restrictions according to the governmental, time cops, and military laws you can believe me or deny me but this is all I will say for now!

Sliders

All jokes aside, the more and more I look into Natzi Time Travel the more evidence I uncover. Google (or actually research) Clark McClelland the man who blow NASA out of the water and still does he is basically on his death bed now. SuppressedInformation.com (Donate if you can, he is in dire need)

Barth Abrem

A certain section of people are there who are sticking to these things and at the same time people are there who are learning through the sources so that's how it is that can go well with your existing things.

magnaflux

Hi I just wanted to tell you that all people have their own opinions to agree and disagree we are all different if the world was the same then it would be a very different and boring one as well my motto is believe whatever you want to believe I am not a god just a normal person seeking answers this is what I know for sure marital law will come into the near future the people will protest more and will become angry with the government they will not trust them anymore oil will drop to very low percentage and gas will be higher than what it is now food will not be around in the near future but virtual reality and other entertainment will come into play in the further future, time travel and other subjects will come soon I am saying not now but in the further future world war 3 will come into effect in the further future so you don't have to worry about that now our minds will be hooked up to computers for kids, teenagers, and young and old adults if the older people want to do it they can always refuse to do it the mobile market will go higher and will not fade away but desktops and console systems will be obsolete and vr will be the main attraction jesus and satan will fight when the world ends there is no such thing as the rapture where people vanish off of the face of the world like teleporting but teleportation is real in the further future we will have the ability to teleport and have transportation units where you go through a tube and exit out of another tube your final destination now as for invisibility scientists will be able to cloak trains, ships, planes and cloak will be able to cloak humans as well as for time machines they will be more advanced then machines that are now in the present timeline the time machines will be any kind of wearing and carrying items the hadron collider will also produce a time portal or time tunnel to the past and the future but at first it won't be made public so only private use stargates and other portals will serve the private use of government and scientists and they will use these to go to the past and future and other dimensions and worlds or parallel universes there are a lot of worlds out there to explore so is the multiverse real the answer is real and true the multiverse coexists with this universe and millions of other universes as well aliens and ufos are real but they are not here and interested in us they are here to observe what has happened in the past and as of now as well as in the near future too you can call them ets, extraterrisals, aliens, grays, they are time travelers and not creatures from outer space the government is hiding a lot of stuff about what really happens in the world through them time travel and teleportation in the future is established holographic tvs, radios, and phones will be common in ther further future you will be able to speak and talk with your friends or family through your holograms and holographics instead of what it is today land lines all of that stuff will be obsolete.
this

Marko

I come from 1941 from Germany. I am here to look for information regarding future technology under the German Flag. I am also here to collected information about past technology and historical information. I have been as far back as 8,000 years. I have been to the holy land when the people of Abraham worshiped many gods and goddesses. I have seen future technology that make Ipad look likes its from the stone age. I have seen the new America government after the revolution.

I am here to tell others that they should be thankful of what they have. The people of Abraham today should be thankful they live back in the land of there past. I personaly have nothing to do with there genocide by my country; I am just a person trying to make a living just like many others. I am a separate branch then the ones who have commited that murder. I grew up in Bavaria in a very strict Catholic family who followed the runs of the bible, and if one thing has I taken from that would be: I will give to others knowledge and information because I cannot get that from other if I do not give.

~Zeit~

Zeit

I am your contact in this time line please be careful as to what you disclose everything is going as planned . Please be patient and await further instructions. Wolf two will be sending you a package.

Heil Hitler.

Marko

Zeit kennen Sie den sicheren Häusern in Ihrer Nähe?
Wolf ii hat , dass alle Ihre Bedürfnisse erfüllt werden gemacht , seien Sie vorsichtig .
Heil Hitler...