I'm a Time Traveler

Zeit Individuum

I come from 1941 from Germany.

Hello Zeit and welcome. Computer technology, the Internet, and the advanced technologies of today were not invented until many years after 1941. How did you learn how to use this technology so quickly? When did you learn to use a computer/Internet and where?

How are you able to live in this time era...I mean, financially how are you able to support yourself coming from 1941? You need money to live. Where does your money come from?

How did you first get a place to live and how were you able to make a life for yourself in this time era, being as the world is so different from 1941?

~Sam~

Hello Samstwitch, I have been in this time era since 2010. Both questions go together in a way. I currently live with what would become my granddaughter, Julie, and her husband and children (my daughter moved out of Germany in the 1970s, according to them). The SS made sure all of our members of “time traveler” unit were well taken care of and any family member tracked down, such as in my case. This is where I get my food, drink, and other essentials of life. This is also where I learned how to use the internet and computure. I do not work, not counting my SS mission in this era, and do not plan on living in this time for ever.

Samstwitch

I currently live with what would become my granddaughter, Julie, and her husband and children (my daughter moved out of Germany in the 1970s, according to them). The SS made sure all of our members of “time traveler” unit were well taken care of and any family member tracked down, such as in my case. This is where I get my food, drink, and other essentials of life. This is also where I learned how to use the internet and computure. I do not work, not counting my SS mission in this era, and do not plan on living in this time for ever.

How could the SS track down your family in the future? They didn't exist yet.

Zeit Individuum

I currently live with what would become my granddaughter, Julie, and her husband and children (my daughter moved out of Germany in the 1970s, according to them). The SS made sure all of our members of “time traveler” unit were well taken care of and any family member tracked down, such as in my case. This is where I get my food, drink, and other essentials of life. This is also where I learned how to use the internet and computure. I do not work, not counting my SS mission in this era, and do not plan on living in this time for ever.

How could the SS track down your family in the future? They didn't exist yet.

The SS sent agents into the future to do this, then at night time they would go back to the past, they would do this until they found them.

Samstwitch

The SS sent agents into the future to do this, then at night time they would go back to the past, they would do this until they found them.

How would SS from 1941 go 70+ years in the future and use very advanced technology that they are totally unfamiliar with, technology that they have never seen, and track down people in the future? They wouldn't even know where to begin to search for that information. They would never have seen computers, or the Internet, or how to search for people. This sounds waaay too far-fetched for me to believe.

Zeit Individuum

How would SS from 1941 go 70+ years in the future and use very advanced technology that they are totally unfamiliar with, technology that they have never seen, and track down people in the future? They wouldn't even know where to begin to search for that information. They would never have seen computers, or the Internet, or how to search for people. This sounds waaay too far-fetched for me to believe.

How did you understand to use a computer when you first used it? I am not asking anyone to believe me, it is perhaps better that you don’t believe me because less things will change due to my presences here.

Samstwitch

How did you understand to use a computer when you first used it? I am not asking anyone to believe me, it is perhaps better that you don’t believe me because less things will change due to my presences here.

We are raised with advanced technology therefore we are familiar with it. In 1941 there was very little technology compared to now. Therefore, you cannot compare how long it took me to learn how to use a computer with how long it would take a person from 1941 to learn.

Zeit Individuum

We are raised with advanced technology therefore we are familiar with it. In 1941 there was very little technology compared to now. Therefore, you cannot compare how long it took me to learn how to use a computer with how long it would take a person from 1941 to learn.

What about someone between the ages of 60-90?