I'm a Time Traveler

Timetraveler

about my family and people around me..
i hope there is a time traveler who can take me back and do something

time traveler is better
unfortunately a time traveler can't do that.. because this mean to help all people about this issues, and this mean to do a work.. for now not exist a society that help people about issues of private life.. also a time traveler can't go back for fix their issues...
but I can comfort you by saying that, sooner or later something will happen that will make people happy around you and so everything will return to normal and you will all be happy...
don't worry and be strong... and try to do something for make happy the people that are around you..

Tron1

zeit I thought you were susposed to leave? like a long time ago. with a doctor's appointment last week check up on my pacemaker. I stumbled on a question to my technician. she told me I have a built in electromagnet which causes my dreams to become a reality. thus my heart icd doctor told me that it's really a miracle or psychiatric that it's happening which I am 90 % sure that it's not psychiatric since I have been into this stuff since I was 18. almost twenty year's in this field. I have answered just about every question in the theory of relativity which I read in my spare time. with two questions that arise with my answers. what comes around goes around and they get what they receive. which plays a good role in the grandparent paradox which makes it not true. I have some sort of ability to see the stuff I need to see in the future. I have seen too much already. I need to be more aware but know when I throw my blanket over my head and disappear. no one knows about this and would like to keep it that way. 3 or 4 people know about this. That and my father knows about this. if you talk about it my name is tron not by my real name. tron is also my nickname amongst my friend's. the trips I am taking is too much for even me to handle. they just started last September. I have had already hit the 50 mark this year total. I have files 4kb of stuff I have retrieved. under my friend's name Jeremy Jae. look it up on flckr.

JasperMoon

zeit I thought you were susposed to leave? like a long time ago. with a doctor's appointment last week check up on my pacemaker. I stumbled on a question to my technician. she told me I have a built in electromagnet which causes my dreams to become a reality. thus my heart icd doctor told me that it's really a miracle or psychiatric that it's happening which I am 90 % sure that it's not psychiatric since I have been into this stuff since I was 18. almost twenty year's in this field. I have answered just about every question in the theory of relativity which I read in my spare time. with two questions that arise with my answers. what comes around goes around and they get what they receive. which plays a good role in the grandparent paradox which makes it not true. I have some sort of ability to see the stuff I need to see in the future. I have seen too much already. I need to be more aware but know when I throw my blanket over my head and disappear. no one knows about this and would like to keep it that way. 3 or 4 people know about this. That and my father knows about this. if you talk about it my name is tron not by my real name. tron is also my nickname amongst my friend's. the trips I am taking is too much for even me to handle. they just started last September. I have had already hit the 50 mark this year total. I have files 4kb of stuff I have retrieved. under my friend's name Jeremy Jae. look it up on flckr.
So, what is it you actually see in the future, general events or stuff that affects you mostly?

Johny Crash

Hello just one question to any time traveller, but woud be especially happy if Marco will read this. Can you upload some of your favourtie music, and bands ? Or books? Or even movies ? (for example here Dropbox or on this forum) i think it wouldnt make any harm, or anything because nowdays they can make so unrealistic movies, that for sure, if someone would even see some movie from your verse (or timeline), he woud be only like, wow, nice special effects dude...and in nowdays production of music bands and books, I am almost sure that almost everything you will post, woudnt make any waves :) aaand to be 100% honest, this is kinda test question for me, please dont blame me for that... I have no problem to believe anything, but also i believe only in few things on 100%... its just my habit to leave place for speculations at any time and any subject,yep kinda agnostic but works fine for me... world is even more interesting place if you are not sure about almost anything

Last edited: