I'm a Time Traveler

Marko

Ronnie

No....i am from a different Verse where i am from there is a totally different outcome and history. Your Verse is a violent one full of senseless brutal wars . Amerika in my verse was committing war crimes and using up allot of the Planets natural resources.

Frog186

Marko it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I understand completely what your saying I am sorry for being rude or angry with you and your business I have a couple of questions for you here they are:

1. How are the people in your timeline are they rich or poor or just one or both?

2. What kind and type of science and medinice do you have?

3. Have you been to the future and seen and heard the outcome of what it is going to be except our timeline?

4. What kind and type of transportation do you have like cars, buses, and etc?

5. How many verses have you been to except this one timeline?

thanks for everything and thanks for talking with me I appreciate it I hope I not bothering you too much I know your busy at the moment well I will talk with you later on and thanks for being cool with me!

Sam Slagg

Ronnie

No....i am from a different Verse where i am from there is a totally different outcome and history. Your Verse is a violent one full of senseless brutal wars . Amerika in my verse was committing war crimes and using up allot of the Planets natural resources.
No. It sounds like you are from this "verse" lol....

Sergiu

i knwo what will happen between the years of 2025 and 2033, if you were in 2100 please tell us about the
Yahyel

Marko

Marko it's me once again I just wanted to tell you I understand completely what your saying I am sorry for being rude or angry with you and your business I have a couple of questions for you here they are:

1. How are the people in your timeline are they rich or poor or just one or both?

2. What kind and type of science and medinice do you have?

3. Have you been to the future and seen and heard the outcome of what it is going to be except our timeline?

4. What kind and type of transportation do you have like cars, buses, and etc?

5. How many verses have you been to except this one timeline?

thanks for everything and thanks for talking with me I appreciate it I hope I not bothering you too much I know your busy at the moment well I will talk with you later on and thanks for being cool with me!

Frog.

I am Happy to answer your questions. Some people have more money then others that is for sure wealthy and poor and everything in between. Poverty is under control in my Verse in as most people have food buy there are still some who go with out unfortunately.

Our Science and medicine is at least two hundred or more years advanced then in this verse of yours, without wars and hatred we were able to spend the money on useful things like curing disease and space exploration. Much much more ahead in both then your Verse. We have occupied the Moon and some other moons within the solar system.

Again i must explain there are unlimited Verses the future of all verses changes from nano second to nano second.... slight changes to vast and noticeable ones. By being in this Verse i am in the so-called future but in a different Verse other then my own.

Frog... of course we use Automobiles buses trains and Aircraft, electric powered cars some diesel in remote places are still used i hear that move heavy loads. I have a very nice BMW Electric motorbike. Miss it! while i am here.

I have experienced four other Verses while in service as of this date.

Best: Marko

Marko

i knwo what will happen between the years of 2025 and 2033, if you were in 2100 please tell us about the
Yahyel

I do not know of the Yahyel....unlimited Verses they could originate on one of a billion or more Verse-lines. I hope they are not baddies.

Sergiu

Yahyel

I do not know of the Yahyel....unlimited Verses they could originate on one of a billion or more Verse-lines. I hope they are not baddies.

the yahyel is the first alien race that will make world wide, public,official,contact with us between the years of 2025-2033 or faster depends on us..