I'm Back!

Ren

First, I was temporarily asked not to post to Paranormalis for awhile due to my bad behavior and engaging in defensive personal attacks.

Now here is something very interesting. I was just banned from GodLikeProductions because I was making too many short posts at one time. But at the same time I received an email from a moderator here telling me that I was unbanned.

This kind of synchronicity happens to me all the time.

For those of you wishing to follow my conversations and predictions there you can visit GPL. Just know that I can't respond there right now. I can respond here.

I think it was for the best. I was about to reveal Pamela M.'s real name and that would have been wrong.

I was also composing an email thanking Larry Haber and his family for helping me.

The John Titor website mentions GodLikeProductions but doesn't mention Paranormalis. I hope to change that.

In summary, I'm directing people's attention to the October28th 2011 website and talking about falling satellites in the Aegean. I'm still making very vague general predictions about the Pope and Catholicism.

Some of you may consider me to be a role-player. Some of you may be suspending your disbelief just long enough to believe that I am indeed a time-traveler.

At any rate, thank you for your attention. Your criticism, your praise. Anything.

I must let you all know that if you criticize me I will try very hard not to criticize you directly by name. That gets me into trouble. I'm not ignoring you. I just don't want to keep getting banned. I can be a very hate-able fellow.

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome back bub. However, we know you are no time traveler. I say role-player...your words not mine. Enjoy the site!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back, Ren! Enjoy the place. :)

(I moved this topic to the appropriate section. )

Harte

GLP is a sorry site anyway, what with all their insane crazies and the constant malware and virus attacks coming from the owners.

I'll not be looking for your posts there.

Or here, for that matter. No offense.

harte

Ren

GLP is a sorry site anyway, what with all their insane crazies and the constant malware and virus attacks coming from the owners.

I'll not be looking for your posts there.

Or here, for that matter. No offense.

harte

No offense taken. Enjoy and be well.