Im going to make an movie any ideas??

Stu Dogg

Re: Im going to make an movie any ideas??

Hey Hexxy i am a film maker for a living. if you want i have loads of scripts which i have tried to keep smart. if you dont mind i will send you over an email. plus if you really want to make a film i can get funding.

Chronodynamic Jim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Watch out for copyright violations on that one Chronodynamic Jim. I think it's been used before. LOL Funny post by you man.

Cary[/b]

Hey Lucidus, I think CaryP missed the point, don't you think?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chronodynamic Jim\")</div>
Hey Lucidus, I think CaryP missed the point, don't you think?[/b]

I think so.

Surely, you copyrighted your story back in the 80's before you sold it. If you didn't, maybe you can go back now and do it.

P.S. I remember seeing the movie with Micheal J. Fox.( and I loved it, good job) So what happened to Jason Bateman?

Chronodynamic Jim

Hey! Don't tell me anything. I'm not done with my time machine yet. Plus I really don't think Micheal J Fox would be good for the young boy in my movie, he was just a tv star in the 80's wasn't he? Course the same thing goes for Jason Bateman.

Anyway I was thinking Gary Coleman for the lead, but hey you never know what the studio will do. Anyway got to get back to work on my Time machine or else this will all be a moot point!

strangelove

Gary coleman sounds like a good lead actor.
But then again you should find someone who skateboards, That would be pretty cool.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chronodynamic Jim\")</div>
Hey! Don't tell me anything. I'm not done with my time machine yet. Plus I really don't think Micheal J Fox would be good for the young boy in my movie, he was just a tv star in the 80's wasn't he? Course the same thing goes for Jason Bateman.

Anyway I was thinking Gary Coleman for the lead, but hey you never know what the studio will do. Anyway got to get back to work on my Time machine or else this will all be a moot point![/b]

Oops! Sorry, I just got excited about the possibility of having some input about a *new* movie. Of course all the casting decisions will be made by the studio. So how is the work coming along on the time machine?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"strangelove\")</div>
Gary coleman sounds like a good lead actor.
But then again you should find someone who skateboards, That would be pretty cool.[/b]

I agree, my brother and I were both big into stakeboarding in the 80's. I don't know if skateboards were around in the 50's, but it would really be cool to work it into the script somehow.

Chronodynamic Jim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
I agree, my brother and I were both big into stakeboarding in the 80's. I don't know if skateboards were around in the 50's, but it would really be cool to work it into the script somehow.[/b]

Meditate on this, I will...