I'm so confused

TimeFlipper

I was born in 2000 but I feel like I should have done it a long time ago

I think you should make up your mind about when you were born...IMHO i believe you are in need of attention, so please let us all know just what it is that is "really" bothering you......You are now a member of our Paranormalis family, and we are all here to assist you :)..

Kairos

My advice: go to your state's extension website and look for a farm incubator project. Join up. Learn how to farm whatever it is you want to learn on that program, with the land they allocate to you. Then move way out in the styx where you can purchase 15+ acres and start a homestead there. To qualify for extension, you may need to work two years somewhere, so you can pick up a spot as a farmhand.

Once you live out in the middle of nowhere on your own homestead, you might as well be in the early 20th century. You can even begin to wean yourself off electricity if you build the right house.

TimeFlipper

If I was a time traveller ,my morales would be the same as hg wells In his time machine ,just continuosly go exploring and don't tell anyone

Welcome to your new Paranormalis family :)...
But when you go exploring Time, you will inadvertently bump into people and need to tell them about yourself! :D..