I'm testing legitimacy in already existing schematics

I have been here for close to 2 weeks now and I have decided to recreate and build a working machine from the schematics I find here. I am not sure how things will turn out, but I would like to know which schematics you guys recommend I start with first.
(edit) By machine of course I mean time machine.

I have been here for close to 2 weeks now and I have decided to recreate and build a working machine from the schematics I find here. I am not sure how things will turn out, but I would like to know which schematics you guys recommend I start with first.
(edit) By machine of course I mean time machine.
I would not waste my time making anything that is public. If any of those schematics were worth a dime the government would have shut down this site long ago. Instead I would use reports of time travel events to try and duplicate those events. Telsa - when he was struck my electricity, Victor Goddard`s experience while flying, the person that I spoke to that reported re-experiencing events after being shocked by placing the end of a transformer absentmindedly in his mouth and plugging it in (which is very similar to what happened to Tesla), etc.
What are the common denominators?

I would not waste my time making anything that is public. If any of those schematics were worth a dime the government would have shut down this site long ago. Instead I would use reports of time travel events to try and duplicate those events. Telsa - when he was struck my electricity, Victor Goddard`s experience while flying, the person that I spoke to that reported re-experiencing events after being shocked by placing the end of a transformer absentmindedly in his mouth and plugging it in (which is very similar to what happened to Tesla), etc.
What are the common denominators?
Even so I don't limit myself and have decided that I will test anything I can just for the sake of science or as I like to say, for shits and giggles.

I would not waste my time making anything that is public. If any of those schematics were worth a dime the government would have shut down this site long ago. Instead I would use reports of time travel events to try and duplicate those events. Telsa - when he was struck my electricity, Victor Goddards experience while flying, the person that I spoke to that reported re-experiencing events after being shocked by placing the end of a transformer absentmindedly in his mouth and plugging it in (which is very similar to what happened to Tesla), etc. What are the common denominators? [/QUOTE] BTW The person that told me about his time travel experience did not make it public. We began discussing TT in the old Anomalies.net mail system and eventually he told me how and why he became interested in TT and his story was very believable. Another poster gave me very great detail about his friends accidental high voltage radio TT events - but I never copied the messages and Anomalies disappeared along with all of that data.

BTW Have you ever spoken to Pamela from Anomalies? She seemed to know Titor on a very personal level.
Sadly I have not, but I would love to talk with her some day, I noticed that the site was having a hard time to connect today though so I'm not sure what to do, If you could get me in contact with her that would be amazing as I am deeply intrigued by Titor.

First figure out what the HDR actually is. Some say it works some say it doesn't... who knows:rolleyes:

As for recommendations, I'm with Einstein. It might be quite tricky and very risky to build such things.

Even so, if you decided to build them, don't rush things, be careful and make sure to remember which ones you built. Don't waste time just because you found this 'possibility'. I hope to hear from you again and read about your experience with the devices.

Good luck.

Sadly I have not, but I would love to talk with her some day, I noticed that the site was having a hard time to connect today though so I'm not sure what to do, If you could get me in contact with her that would be amazing as I am deeply intrigued by Titor.
Which site?