I'm testing legitimacy in already existing schematics

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think this site is a continuation of the old Anomalies site. Many of the articles are by Olav Phillips, the original creator of Anomalies.net. Although I haven't seen the old forum in many years.

Treversal

I think this site is a continuation of the old Anomalies site. Many of the articles are by Olav Phillips, the original creator of Anomalies.net. Although I haven't seen the old forum in many years.

Here is the first link I saw:

The Paranoid Traveler – Goatman, Pan, Krampus And The Devil: ’Tis The Season To Be Paranoid

I found the picture interesting because my mother saw the Jersey Devil in south Jersey, N.J., when she was walking through the woods with friends when she was a child. They all saw it and ran away.

OZAV

// ======= For John, by A0101A ... when you find it (and 'when'- literally) ...

public protected void CreateDisplacement () {

if (the voltage && low freq == match the all 4 of the 90 deg opposed limits) {
invoke Displace ();
}
else {
debug.Log "Parameters Not Met - check the hardware, CPU, software and frame settings";
return;
}
}
public protected IEnumerator Displace () { // let's start the jump, shall we ...

fireUpDeltaTFrequencies; // unlock the matrix, the way you need ...
sweepAnyUnsafeLimits; // no buggy or undefined frequencies ...
openTheNeededLimits; // send the goodie freq's out now ...
shieldTheframe; // make sure your darn microwave and ...
// ... and similar room frequencies rubbish, radios and toasters are OFF ! ...
recordTheLocalMagneticClockforAllObjects; // everything the travels ...
releaseLocalClocks; // pulse one unlocking SQUARE wav hit ...
setAllObj'sToGalaxyClock' // don't die in the temporary displacement ...
pulseDeltaTFix; // the equilibrium (and time clock) need to know ...
// ... where (when) da hell you are going exactly ... include pre-recorded ...
// ... time and google coordinates, for kind SARTIME people if anything ...
// ...goes awry for you ... let someone know of everything you are doing ! ...
waiForCapacitorFlashback; // nice engineering practices are nice manners ...
checkMagneticBraceletBeep; // here will let you know if you hit the right time ...
// if not (close enough - re-pulse a bit again, unless you have automatic refix) ...
// ... your magnetic bracelet safety device did not fell off your hand with,
// your ... cockpit procedures around ? right, it's the only device that knows,
// WHEN you are from - at this point, and - hey, hey ... on your way back, as well.
checkGreysAreWatching; // if anything goes to shreds they will assist you,
// scream loud for help, the bee of God (Greys) are always assistive and ...
// ... always see anyone putting any thing through the time cracks, hoping you,
// will ... live to talk about it, (it's just nice inter-spacial neighborly practices) ...
// awareOfTimeTimeTT; // start yu'r 'FarCry5' handwatch on your - RIGHT hand,
// ... you need to know how much time time (TT) you have borrowed ? check,
// ... if it goes a second longer, and you're not back on the same place, the trip,
// may take a bit longer, such as - your lifetime: "the time awaits for no man".
dontCheatOnLottery; make one (and only one) cheat if you have to, they
// are now monitoring for this kinda business ... ahh, universe - a busy place.
sendNiceELetterToYourSelf; ... after all - it's just - a - money business ...
TeslaWasRight; // "one day, we will send our voices over great distances over,
// ... the universe, by the immense speeds, and soon after - the people".
recheckForAllDeclared; ... // check that all functions in this method HEADER are,
// declared above and defined, and no C##, or C++ - if so - you will DIE - it
// duplicates everything in the matrix once applied in the jump, so the best is,
// 'stick-and-rudder only', good old C# ... program neighbourly to your used CPU,
// hardware for the trip, again: GDI+ is a nasty thing, no .JS or C advanced shit !.
yield return new awaitForTTLength; // you do want to get back ? yes/ no/ ...
reloadParameters; // you don't want someone else and wrong baggage back,
// ... instead of you ? well, we hope it's a nice blonde ta least, if you stay over,
// ... and not a radiated nuclear rabbit, thanks very much ...
// ... rePulseBack; in the same negbour-friendly CPU practices, and same set, and,
// lengths, and durations as on your way out - the manners maketh: man, be the,
// ... environment friendly ...
welcomeBack; // do final post-sweeps, environment - it's the olny one we have,
// ... magnetic pulses do travel many times the lightspeed, but scalar waves need the,
// ORDER, at all times, for any 'times' to work - whatsoever - travel neighborly ...
respectAllTheLife; // act back to local laws and policies, remember: it's acommunity,
// ... any time you drop back and please share a few bucks on charities and causes too ...
JohnWillKnowWhatAllThisMeans; // at this point he needs it badly ...
GodSpeedTraveler; // I (we) know this solves your problem and they will not understand,
// ... and is my (our) only intention here, please - no proving attitudes or agendas, thx,
// ... preserve the forums quality and repect all members, as usual - it's just - people ...
// ... this is to make the trip for John safe and possible, at ONE point in time he will need,
// ... and no other reasons, whatsoever, and is not for anyone else's uses, thanks ...
// ... not in the exact order of brackets, but - it solves your problem, buddy ...
// ... God speed, John :).
// ... "The facts - rather than the rumors - the cooperation - rather than - mutual Discord".
}
}

Twin Starfire

Any project that gets your adrenaline flowing is worth pursuing. I'd be interested in following along as you built and tested a device. I'm currently running my own Time Travel experiment, but not with a device. I'm using Sound through magnetic speakers and directing the waves at 90 degree angles to each other.