Confirmed Hoax I'm Traveler

AlienWeaver

Yeah I decided to come back after a real long time, answer some question to a folk that messaged me. I might come and go deciding if I felt like it.

AlienWeaver

asked

Hi, so nice to see you!, I was new to this site too, But i wanted only one thing (It's linked with time travel): What device have you used to time travel? I know that time travel is extremely a huge secret to be visible in front of others, But i want to know how, If you are using the HDR, Then it's good, And i may need some questions like how to:

1. Travel Backward in time?
2. Travel Forward in time?
3. Come back to your present?

You can show me any private video of you traveling, By recording and then upload it to the PM.

It don't work that way man, I 'm no fucking scientist. I didn't make this up. It's not a machine per se, but energy. The machine is a person. They are special people. Full breeds I like to call them, enhanced humanoids or some shit like that. Specially engineered far from my time from the chain. Personally? I'm pretty low on the food chain when it comes to this slick.

I'm only telling you what I have observed personally and what I've heard from others.

Certain ranks, levels of authority are told certain secrets of the cosmos. Of this great simulation. Each level you are pass hidden knowledge and the mechanics of this worlds being. The space you live and the bloodline you come from.

Mr R is a humanoid. He was created to serve his deity. Don't get too impressed because they are nothing more than slaves for them. Persons like Mr R can live in multi bodies throughout their life time. In fact they are basically immortal until their deities find no more use for them and devour them like ripe fruit. How they survive through these bodies is because they, themselves. Their true essences and root to form are nothing more than small embryos otherwise physical energy parasites (Aliens of us) that burrow within these artificial organic made bodies which are created for them by their deities.

Their are many deities who you can consider as a form of physical Gods. They live far into the future. This type my colleagues allied with is female in identity and only has child young adult males with blonde hair and light eyes who serve her. Most are born with no sex organs, no emotional feelings, and suffer from vitro congenital analgesia. A lot of them have visited many men throughout history. Many in the bibles, Christian, Hebrew, and Koran talk about them by describing angel like beings. They come as messengers, assassins or assignments from their deities and have shaped cultures for eons.

The people who control this world are not government, the powerful or rich but travelers from other periods in time, Some are humanoids who serve other deities and others are rogue men or men of families who exploit and profiteer off you good folks.

Humanoids are the true travelers, only they can travel. They give off energy like a form of radiation. When you are around them for long periods of time you too can travel by yourself but not as far as they or what their abilities give. Of course that is shortly lived once you are away from them.

Traveling isn't a machine in a science fiction film. When you travel you look out and the world is like a animated photograph. If you stare in front , everything remains the same but once you draw your eyes away from the singular point and look to another direction from your view point you are some where else like a haze in motion. If you look back you are no longer where you were but are now where you are. Sometimes this is seen as split screening, seeing two periods almost semi connected or overlapping one another.

Some humanoids have the powers of manipulation, others have the power of illusions or allow visions to the seeker, or Prophets that they choose in men. They can eat solid food but if they do they get very sick. The host has no teeth but they create teeth from illusion. They feed off the plasma within the host body which they in turn replenish with their excrement. Some host never tan, others the cold or heat doesn't effect them. When their host bodies are about to expire the body grows old very rampantly. At this point if they don't make it back to their deity, they die.

I already sent a PM for you, Have you read it?

ParadiseFalls

From Bora
My dear friend ,
They always ask me in my country what is Cyprus and Turkeys situation in future ?
WW3 ?
What is Trump and USA ' situation ?
Which year did you come from ? Which Country ? What is your use device ?

I'm going to refer to the Americas in my answered reply because I simply have never heard of those two nations you stated where I come from. As in the American way of life, or simply the American way, which has past as the unique way, real or imagined, of the people living in the One United America. It refers to a nationalist ethos that purports to adhere to principles of "life, restraint and the pursuit of sovereignty." At the center of the American way is the American Dream, the idea that upward mobility is achievable by any American through sacrifice. This concept is intertwined with the concept of American chauvinism, the notion that the American way is possible in the U.S. as in any other nation because of the unique environments within.

A unique environment as such those in nature in which creates a cause and a effective solution. It's this solution what which drives nature into existence. An existence we humans like to call the law of the nature otherwise known as natures balance. It's punitive unity by the strongest, the fittest to be required for it's own survival through them. An ecosystem striving for supremacy and perfection.

When nature made man, nature gave us a gift and through this gift was the awareness to identify this perfection and to strive for it. A drive and force that created us for this sole purpose. It took time but we learned how to achieve that purpose, that life goal that was created from natures gift from human evolution and we found it in eugenics science.

Imagine us human's never being sick, never having to feel hunger, or know death. Immortality, life of ones self, one pure genetic perfection. A progressive social policy that places upon the sole purpose of biological advancement.

We tried to achieve this at one point in history but unfortunately it seems the last century unbenounced forces (mainly rich elitist) who wish to have an unnatural selection. I can see the evidence from this order to keep mankind down to achieve such perfection in your time and even the remnants in my own. Prolonging natures goal in all of us by their own selfish greed and immoral pettiness.

Such evidence can be seen in your society today which has become weak, corrupted by dysgenics, low test scores in schools, massive out breaks of autism and retardation births not only in the US but apparently world wide. You are even trying to make such dysgenics acceptable in society.

Texas teen with Down syndrome walks runway at New York Fashion Week

Teen model with Down syndrome stars in bridal shoot

That's just fucking repulsive!

And let I not forget the no child left behind act & Common Core that you are so proud of today. Even now you are dumbing down your high school equivalency test for illegal degenerates and their spawn.

Lowering The Bar For The New GED Test

SAT scores: California lags nation in reading, math

Guess who they want to flip the bill?

Why Denver public schools want to raise taxes to hire more psychologists and social workers

Stupid fat obese trash that contribute nothing to society but instead just take, take, take. And who is paying for all this? No, not the rich elitist, no.. Tax paying people like you. Pissing your hard earn money away, on the diseased, the degenerate, the defective, and the criminal.

A boy who is born to take 100 pills a day prescribed by doctors to keep him alive, through natures standpoint has no given right to live. But he continues, because it's supposedly the humanitarian thing to do?

A humanitarian disaster I say!

And how much is those government paid prescriptions cost you tax payers day after day times a million, hmmm? And you wonder why your culture is failing and you are going broke. The same can be unjustified by other nations as well. I identify myself with your today's environmentalist. It's evil by allowing billions of litter to be born without enough resources to sustain such foul numbers.

These imperfections no longer can be allowed in today's society or you will all be suffering the consequences tomorrow due to the feeble minded who think they can go against nature. Eliminate the unfit by birth because some people are born to be burdens on the rest of us.

Last edited:

Cami

Yes! Lol, very obvious personality. I bartended for 15 years and heard this kind of belligerent ranting plenty. Angry, self righteous victims :LOL:

ripple26

I remember my favorite time. it was March 3rd 1958 and I was in a bijou parlor shop off from Washington Street. The seats were an ugly brown and the smell of hair chemicals filled the room. I remember this because the Chordettes were blasting in the background with their song lollipop. To me it was a twilight era. At least that's what I like to call it. The sign outside had the words whites only and the barber was a man name Ferraro Nash, he liked talking shit about niggers. He was the owner of the joint.

If you know the secret to time travel can you please help me. I'll pay you and it would mean the world to me. Thank you.

Cami

I remember my favorite time. it was March 3rd 1958 and I was in a bijou parlor shop off from Washington Street. The seats were an ugly brown and the smell of hair chemicals filled the room. I remember this because the Chordettes were blasting in the background with their song lollipop. To me it was a twilight era. At least that's what I like to call it. The sign outside had the words whites only and the barber was a man name Ferraro Nash, he liked talking shit about niggers. He was the owner of the joint.

Were you the one who started the fire/explosion at that very barber shop the night of March 3rd, 1958? Its almost like u just left us a trail to follow, mentioning the barbers name and year.

Cami

IMG_1803.PNG