I'm Traveler

Cirrus

again one with no froof...
The froof is in the frudding.

This guy predicted Trump in 2016. Not a big jump there. If you looked at the "polls" especially those on social media, it wasn't a surprise what happened even if there may have been a boost from a business comrade.

The more interesting thing is the new article. Either this person is a pretty decent storyteller who knows how to use crumbs and build off reality or this guy might be the real deal. Sure, there might be something in the middle, but let's live in the extremes here, people, because it's more fun that way.

NITRO

wow you found a wrong letter ,good job lol
john titor had a good foundations in his storry so i dont expect nothing less from other tt..

Element115

So John Titor traveled by a machine that used two micro singularities to warp space-time within a controlled bubble that had other technological measures to safeguard itself. This dude just travels through time with some handler guy? I mean, if we believe the premise of this time traveling via these humanoids with these energy fields they emit or whatever, then we're basically buying into time travel being an elitist type of slavery made by these purported biological deities. Sure, it ties into religion real nice but so do other theories. Captivating story telling though, I would wish to read more. Responds to his own thread 3 years later claiming 12 days have passed and he found his handler. A++. Please continue the chapter. Tell us what happened with the handler reunion and the time dilation.

And @ParadiseFalls... you need to realize that you are cut from a different cloth and while you may not fit in with this time or completely agree with what is currently happening, all time periods have their flaws and issues and as you say, strive for perfection. We're in an evolutionary stage where we choose to covet life and want to prolong it and ensure people have the best chance they get. No one asked to be born retarded or with autism, so why should they be punished for it? Have you seen the movie or read the book about The Elephant Man? You have an air about you and articulate well, but ultimately hold old world values which contribute to your personality and preferences. It's not a bad thing, but something that needs to be known. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Last edited:

ParadiseFalls

It is a holiday. I have a chance to post here. Try if I might it is still a learning curve, this internet. I had time in my previous transgression to learn more about this period in history. Your history. I received many messages to my pm about questions. Asking me, their minds filled with strange wonder. Will I? I will, answer one of them now. Their username will be removed out of discrecion.

Good day Paradise Falls

I saw your conversion that you are a time travel. I have some questions for you please could you answer them. I just want to say that this website is funny, everyone on here is looking for time traveler and then when someone claims to be one they all say fake. I believe that there time traveler's out their. So here my questions. 1. how do you time travel ? I would love to time travel and change my past. 2. Please could you tell me the future of South Africa? I live here and a lot of scary things have happened here lately. Please answer me and let me know. Thank you.

The first two questions I am forbidden to say. I have stated some of the experience in my previous post. As for the third, about South Africa? The US eventually gets involved then the UN. The Boars, is that what they call White South Africans? The White South Africans receive their own white ethnostate in the lower regions and it's very segregated in the South Africans theater. Whites do not go outside their state and black Africans have agreed to not enter only temporary and that is only for day work through Allied peace talks.

This is during the beginning of the Greater War and the Minor wars. When the UN entered South Africa, the US overseeing the operation. That is when South African Whites gain much much more pull within the UN Human Rights Council. Now recognized as the different people of the Continent.

What you see today in isolated area's of the world like South Africa. But it is on a global scale and this factors much on the what ignited The Greater War.

The White South Africans need to plea and call out the human rights violation that is happen in South Africa. It could prevent much bloodshed on your behalf and their behalf. There will be much bloodshed. I am sorry about what will happen to you. But in the end we all have the experience.

Last edited:

ParadiseFalls

So John Titor traveled by a machine that used two micro singularities to warp space-time within a controlled bubble that had other technological measures to safeguard itself. This dude just travels through time with some handler guy? I mean, if we believe the premise of this time traveling via these humanoids with these energy fields they emit or whatever, then we're basically buying into time travel being an elitist type of slavery made by these purported biological deities. Sure, it ties into religion real nice but so do other theories. Captivating story telling though, I would wish to read more. Responds to his own thread 3 years later claiming 12 days have passed and he found his handler. A++. Please continue the chapter. Tell us what happened with the handler reunion and the time dilation.

And @ParadiseFalls... you need to realize that you are cut from a different cloth and while you may not fit in with this time or completely agree with what is currently happening, all time periods have their flaws and issues and as you say, strive for perfection. We're in an evolutionary stage where we choose to covet life and want to prolong it and ensure people have the best chance they get. No one asked to be born retarded or with autism, so why should they be punished for it? Have you seen the movie or read the book about The Elephant Man? You have an air about you and articulate well, but ultimately hold old world values which contribute to your personality and preferences. It's not a bad thing, but something that needs to be known. One man's trash is another man's treasure.
It is a social structure. Those are the words to describe it. You have to serve a purpose to live. Everyone must serve a purpose.

You serve your immortal Gods and Goddesses and their families.