I'm trying to strengthen my telepathic & manipulative abilities.

I would like to know how to do it. I'm curious.

Meditation / Breathing Exercises - Don't overthink or try to overtly control your monkey mind, avoid ego at all costs, concentrate all of your energy while in trance state and then releasing that energy out into the universe. If you are having overwhelming negativity then close out the session and try again later. If you are having overwhelming positivity, enjoy the ride and remember nothing comes easy without hard work. Lastly for your own mental health, try & avoid negative thoughts as much as possible and especially when casting onto others (not cool). ~As Above, So Below :)

Right Brain / Left Brain "Workouts" (You can find some exercises on YouTube, buy flash cards, etc)

Remote Viewing Course

Dr. Malasunto

Meditation / Breathing Exercises - Don't overthink or try to overtly control your monkey mind, avoid ego at all costs, concentrate all of your energy while in trance state and then releasing that energy out into the universe. If you are having overwhelming negativity then close out the session and try again later. If you are having overwhelming positivity, enjoy the ride and remember nothing comes easy without hard work. Lastly for your own mental health, try & avoid negative thoughts as much as possible and especially when casting onto others (not cool). ~As Above, So Below :)

Right Brain / Left Brain "Workouts" (You can find some exercises on YouTube, buy flash cards, etc)

Remote Viewing Course
I'll try!