I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

The human body is merely a shell or a refuge of human energy or a soul.
All people walk in dreams from this shell, but this walk is connected with switching the brain to the state of the fifth dimension, but almost nobody knows this.
The first is the fear that this diversion will happen one-way and that they will die.
Fifth dimension travel to different periods is only possible for a short time when you have a body for safe return.
You have this ability only if you are a reincarnation of some energy and you are aware of this.

First, you have to know or distinguish ordinary dreams from the transition to the fifth dimension.
When you are in the fifth dimension, the desire to travel does not make sense, because in this dimension all periods of time are intertwined and intertwined.
So traveling in time periods is just a fantasy for the time of physical life.

TimeFlipper

So what you are saying is that the Fifth dimension is an area of the "Astral Plane", from which our souls or energy can leave our bodies and travel within time, but are still connected to our body through some form of "Astral umbilical cord"?..

Rudi

Yes, but the fear of death does not allow us to do this.
We are struggling to change as long as we are in a safe area or shelter of our body.

Rudi

The human body is merely a shell or a refuge of human energy or a soul.
All people walk in dreams from this shell, but this walk is connected with switching the brain to the state of the fifth dimension, but almost nobody knows because it does not separate dreams from reality.

When someone dreams of flying like a bird is very suspicious. Obtaining this ability to find that you fly like a ghost is inaccessible to most people.

Why is that so?
- the brain has the ability to think only one-way, and this is in the straight-line with regard to the past experiences, and the way of life;

- people and their intelligence do not have the opportunity to turn back and look back in a moment's mind.

- A look back, then there is a theory of opposition, which I often write about.

What happens to the human back, whether the body is run by his brain, or something is going on behind his back, which he does not even think about, because he thinks it's just his decisions.

The time is always two-way, which works in the future and the past, so life also runs two-way, what is before you, and what remains behind you.

-When you look back, you notice that your body is led by a paranormal being that hides in your body and guides it as it seeks.
When you are asleep, you go out of your body and join yourself in the same way; , all people "walk with ghosts" only if you are not aware of it in the perfect form, because your spirit does not allow this for the reasons in which it is preserved and upgraded.

If only a dream were a dream, it would be too nice.

Rudi

The human body has always two consciousnesses, the basic consciousness is guided by the physical body, and the other leads to the fifth dimension when the body is asleep. (verified and based on the truth)
Awareness of the other consciousness is unattainable due to a kind of blockade created by the physical brain.

The release of the mental impulses into the atmosphere that comes from these brain are aggressive and must first turn into paranormal energy or take the form of a paranormalmateria.

The paranormalateral form in the fifth dimension is distinctly unique and occupies space for all eternity.
Physical time can not affect only the structure or meaning of these impulses.

Rudi

Your thoughts that you say or just have in your head are the original physical thoughts or impulses (just like the difference between analog and digital signals)
The change in the pulses into the form of paranormal- tary signals occurs only in REM sleep, which most people do not know and can not influence.
So time travel comes into consideration when the physical body stops for a while, so you have turned on paranormal consciousness.

John T

I believe in ghosts but ghosts are not physical creatures they are beings that can stalk and make u scared but cannot touch you or kill you physically demons can but demons usually don't appear unless u summon them

Rudi

The difference between physical and paranormal beings is null.
The physical body is just a mask for a paranormal being.
The physical body sees only a three-dimensional shape with its own eyes, but does not see what is happening outside of this mask.
The human soul works in the body only within the boundaries of physical perceptions and senses as it is possessed by the present evolutionarily fairly primitive body.
The paranormal being is capable of more than the physical body.
It manages the paranormal and physical distribution of power, it can touch you, kill you or eliminate your power, it can transform you into the praphactors.

Rudi

Filled space in an atmosphere with a living being:

Physical form and various matter is visible only for the time of physical life.
The antimatter is the invisible footprint of this physical life.
When you move your body, an invisible footprint remains behind you.
There can not be two physical bodies in one place, and paranormal prints can be several.

The paranormal footprint does not occupy space in the atmosphere.

You can discover the ability to read a person's thoughts if you stand in his place when he leaves or leaves the room in the atmosphere.

The imprint that remains for dead physical bodies disappears only after the end of its degradation, but in the paranormal world this invisible footprint has been present for a long time and you can tie it up as a telepathic transmission.
Traces of different antimatter are intertwined through these invisible traces, such as the fog of various original energies.

Rudi

The paranormal form has everything under control!
They affect all human souls!
The conception of the paranormal shape is in glittering balls, which are flying through the night sky!
My message is that the paranormal form comes from an evolutionary transformation-we come from human souls!

Round lights in the sky originate from the 5th dimension

When I was a child aged 8 - 9, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering on my soul, there was somewhere half a meter of glittering sphere with diameter and blending with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energies. Together with the intruder we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
I'll write to you how I live with this alien.

Lately, glistening balls are floating in the world, floating and moving at different speeds and directions.

(when they want to be visible - they become visible)

Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also become the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - bright spheres in the sky can be the collectors of souls who keep the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when the conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earth.
Perhaps in some ways it is allowed to write about this, because the time of truth will soon be revealed, which will be shown once, either alone or led by one of the larger forces originating from the universe.