I'm walking with ghosts

Secretman3811

Simplify the question

what i am saying that i saw a Lady ghost a white lady ghost with black hair i think she can't talk to me or some reason because i in the differnet level of spirit or something of that or different lane...i try to say hi to her but no respond..so write back thank you

Rudi

what i am saying that i saw a Lady ghost a white lady ghost with black hair i think she can't talk to me or some reason because i in the differnet level of spirit or something of that or different lane...i try to say hi to her but no respond..so write back thank you

Exactly
The lady is in another dimension where she can move into the past and the future.
For a moment, she stopped in the area of your fleeting present, or your second that goes in the past.
They see each other because of the friction between the dimensions.
This lady doesn't see you as a physical body. she sees you as a ghost.
You can talk to her through telepathy, not by voice.

Rudi

https://hodimzduhovi.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/slika-dimenzij.jpg

A - The fifth dimension rotates in the opposite direction of the clock.
B - The third dimension is constantly stationary

1 - Beginning of birth.

2 - The onset of consciousness - the transition to physical perception of the third dimension.

2-3-4 - Past life.

5- Death of the physical body - death. (age 85)

5-6 Transition of the Soul to the Fifth Dimension.

1- 1-2 1-3 Your constant birth time moves along with the fifth dimension into the future.

1-3 Your birth marker moved 85 years to the future.

8- Your rebirth area is within reach.
The expired time is about 170 years.

9- This is an opportunity for your re-life, you can reincarnate into your physical body.

Rudi

https://hodimzduhovi.files.wordpress.com/2020/02/slika-dimenzij.jpg

A - The fifth dimension rotates in the opposite direction of the clock.
B - The third dimension is constantly stationary

1 - Beginning of birth.

2 - The onset of consciousness - the transition to physical perception of the third dimension.

2-3-4 - Past life.

5- Death of the physical body - death. (age 85)

5-6 Transition of the Soul to the Fifth Dimension.

1- 1-2 1-3 Your constant birth time moves along with the fifth dimension into the future.

1-3 Your birth marker moved 85 years to the future.

8- Your rebirth area is within reach.
The expired time is about 170 years.

9- This is an opportunity for your re-life, you can reincarnate into your physical body.

1- The future consciousness moves from the fifth to the third dimension. No 2

No 2 is a baby.

No 3 is the middle age of life

No. 4 life in old age

No 5 is death

6-7-8 is the period in the fifth dimension and the search for its "niche" or its constant phenomenon; all these numbers and colors are for one life; the same colors are for different stages of one body from birth to death after 85 years of age.

Because of the rotation of the fifth dimension, events do not repeat or return to their starting point.

Secretman3811

Exactly
The lady is in another dimension where she can move into the past and the future.
For a moment, she stopped in the area of your fleeting present, or your second that goes in the past.
They see each other because of the friction between the dimensions.
This lady doesn't see you as a physical body. she sees you as a ghost.
You can talk to her through telepathy, not by voice.

Question for you...how do you know if Ghost is Demon act like person.. (copy personal from some else) also i have a another question for you how come i saw this when i was resting my body i close my eye and saw that i was inside of fire and see Demon at the other side of fires...tell me is that hell realm..?

also one more thing i saw a total black spirit like Selena Perez face she turn into demon like a little horns on your forehead tell me about that part..write back Rudi thank you.

Rudi

Have to tell you, the ghosts are not dressed, they are completely naked.
What you have seen is a ghost, but it is not dressed in clothing.
The spirit can manifest itself in different known forms or with different images of clothing.
When the spirit notices another human form in the vicinity, it also changes into a human form. It does this for defense and equality.
Typically, a ghost moves through a wall, ceiling, or floor and looks like an octopus figure who appears to accompany you under an ice lake.
Human consciousness can interpret what it sees, following the known patterns it has already seen.
You can only see the nebula, but consciousness gives you information to see the already known form.

Rudi

Direct from 5.d: " Corona virus "

The corone virus is inevitable. People don't take this seriously.
When in contact with infected people, put a pinch of baking soda on your tongue and you will surely kill the bacteria.
Brushing your teeth with baking soda in the morning and evening is also good.
When you experience various disorders, drink it mixed with water.

" sodium hydrogen carbonate "

Secretman3811

Direct from 5.d: " Corona virus "

The corone virus is inevitable. People don't take this seriously.
When in contact with infected people, put a pinch of baking soda on your tongue and you will surely kill the bacteria.
Brushing your teeth with baking soda in the morning and evening is also good.
When you experience various disorders, drink it mixed with water.

" sodium hydrogen carbonate "

guess what Rudi i have heard a voice calling my name it said that help me help me....but i look around no one is there but then i went to the next neighbor but she said that she did not do that but then i was it must be the ghost voice..so i also saw this lady long time ago with a black selena Face but she change into the face into a face of selena with two horns on her kind of scary for me to see that but it just disapper so write back Rudi and tell me what is that mean all of them.

Rudi

guess what Rudi i have heard a voice calling my name it said that help me help me....but i look around no one is there but then i went to the next neighbor but she said that she did not do that but then i was it must be the ghost voice..so i also saw this lady long time ago with a black selena Face but she change into the face into a face of selena with two horns on her kind of scary for me to see that but it just disapper so write back Rudi and tell me what is that mean all of them.

There is a temporal membrane between physical perception and the fifth dimension.
Your psyche has made you too close to this membrane.
On the other side, the paranormal form moves across the membrane at all times.
For a moment you perceived and saw the paranormal form of the entity trying to move into the physical dimension.
It could be that this form was demonic.

Rudi

One possible theory: the death virus

The virus is artificially installed to remove an old population of people around the world.
With their program, pharmacy and healthcare artificially extend people's lives, but as they age, they are unnecessary.
It is very likely that China has infected this virus because of the general thinning of its population, but this has escaped control.

However, as for my statement about the virus and treatment with baking soda, it is 99.5% successful
A person has a cough reflex and has to cough as much as possible, even when he is feeling very healthy.
The theory that a coughing person is not healthy (false theory)
A person with a cough cleanses the lungs of the foreign body and thus keeps the lungs in good condition.
But whoever does not cough, it dissolves by breathing dirt that goes into the circulation of blood and through the bloodstream to all vital organs.
Final diagnosis of obstructed vein, semi-functioning organs i.t.d. , and here comes a pharmacy that does a wonderful job.

"Whoever coughs has a long life"