I'm walking with ghosts

Rudi

My wish is to keep the virus to a minimum.
So I write my personal methods that are not harmful to any creature.
Throughout the history of healing, man has not yet been treated with methods such as
  1. treatment with special vibrations
  2. gravity treatment

Secretman3811

One possible theory: the death virus

The virus is artificially installed to remove an old population of people around the world.
With their program, pharmacy and healthcare artificially extend people's lives, but as they age, they are unnecessary.
It is very likely that China has infected this virus because of the general thinning of its population, but this has escaped control.

However, as for my statement about the virus and treatment with baking soda, it is 99.5% successful
A person has a cough reflex and has to cough as much as possible, even when he is feeling very healthy.
The theory that a coughing person is not healthy (false theory)
A person with a cough cleanses the lungs of the foreign body and thus keeps the lungs in good condition.
But whoever does not cough, it dissolves by breathing dirt that goes into the circulation of blood and through the bloodstream to all vital organs.
Final diagnosis of obstructed vein, semi-functioning organs i.t.d. , and here comes a pharmacy that does a wonderful job.

"Whoever coughs has a long life"

i have another Question for you Rudi i have this psychic lady she work at the Mystic company and have a free reading from her..but she said that during the NWO time i have the Nanobot install in me and made me younger and live forever because of dieases was cure all of dieases and made it free it was the Nano technogy stuff so what do you think of it should i take or not i am a Christian man but what is your thinking of it write back thank you

Rudi

i have another Question for you Rudi i have this psychic lady she work at the Mystic company and have a free reading from her..but she said that during the NWO time i have the Nanobot install in me and made me younger and live forever because of dieases was cure all of dieases and made it free it was the Nano technogy stuff so what do you think of it should i take or not i am a Christian man but what is your thinking of it write back thank you

There is currently no electronic or mechanical device that man has made for anything you describe.

Rudi

Gravity treatment is not meditative,
This treatment releases the mucus from the lungs to drain naturally.
All she has to do is cough.

Rudi

Reincarnation: 3

I will describe the course of my reincarnation, and proof that I am living another life with one and the same body.
I was a kid and alone at home. Late at night around three in the morning, I heard footsteps in my room outside the room, as if someone were walking.
All of a sudden everything went silent. The steps did not return to where they came from.

My ability to walk without a body in the fifth dimension where I can travel to the past or the future.
I already had this ability as a child.
Now at an old age, I started visiting myself and observing myself when I was a kid.
It means that I made those loud steps that I heard as a child myself.
These were steps of my own when I came from the future.

To be continued :

Secretman3811

There is currently no electronic or mechanical device that man has made for anything you describe.

i have a another question for you Rudi....i have seen Grey Alien and Repltain alien type being and that i just wonder what do they want i can't telepath to them but i have seen them they are scary creature so write back what do you think if you meet them

Rudi

Reincarnation: 3 a

1. When a person is born he or she has an original soul, which remains in the body for the rest of his life. When a person dies, this soul goes to the fifth dimension. It becomes "food" there for the ennobled souls already there; They feed on this antimatter soul.

2. The fifth dimension runs parallel to our perception dimension; it is like a transparent glass fence or membrane. In this dimension, the souls of dead physical bodies can travel to the past or the future.

3. my body has two souls, an original and a refined soul. This refined soul of mine has many lives behind.

When I walk out of the body or in the fifth dimension, I leave an original soul in my body, which takes care of the functions of the body when I am not in it.

Before I go to dimension 5, I block the original soul with paralysis to wait for me there when I return.

4. We operate both of our bodies, except that the original soul sits in the back seat and leaves it to me to lead that body.

5. So when I look at my baby body in the age of baby, and into which I will reincarnate again, my appearance is like an entity spirit in form, (see my avatar)

6. The body is one. The entity form of the soul, however, is in the form of antimatter, which can be transformed into visible or invisible to the human eye.