I'm walking with ghosts

Khaos

where the wild things are
1. When a person is born he or she has an original soul, which remains in the body for the rest of his life. When a person dies, this soul goes to the fifth dimension. It becomes "food" there for the ennobled souls already there; They feed on this antimatter soul.

3. my body has two souls, an original and a refined soul. This refined soul of mine has many lives behind.

But how is that possible? In the first portion you state that when a person dies, the soul goes to the 5th layer and gets gobbled up. So how exactly do you have a soul with many lives? When you say that a soul becomes food, you offer no explanation to if the soul is able to re-inhabit a new body and how exactly it does that after having eviscerated. So therefore its implied it does not and just simply ceases to exist.

TimeFlipper

But how is that possible? In the first portion you state that when a person dies, the soul goes to the 5th layer and gets gobbled up. So how exactly do you have a soul with many lives? When you say that a soul becomes food, you offer no explanation to if the soul is able to re-inhabit a new body and how exactly it does that after having eviscerated. So therefore its implied it does not and just simply ceases to exist.

I will make certain that no ennobled souls take a nibble out MY anti-matter soul, the TimeFlipper knows how to use his vibrational skills throughout all layers, not just the lower 5th layer cakel!! :ROFLMAO:..

Secretman3811

Reincarnation: 3 a

1. When a person is born he or she has an original soul, which remains in the body for the rest of his life. When a person dies, this soul goes to the fifth dimension. It becomes "food" there for the ennobled souls already there; They feed on this antimatter soul.

2. The fifth dimension runs parallel to our perception dimension; it is like a transparent glass fence or membrane. In this dimension, the souls of dead physical bodies can travel to the past or the future.

3. my body has two souls, an original and a refined soul. This refined soul of mine has many lives behind.

When I walk out of the body or in the fifth dimension, I leave an original soul in my body, which takes care of the functions of the body when I am not in it.

Before I go to dimension 5, I block the original soul with paralysis to wait for me there when I return.

4. We operate both of our bodies, except that the original soul sits in the back seat and leaves it to me to lead that body.

5. So when I look at my baby body in the age of baby, and into which I will reincarnate again, my appearance is like an entity spirit in form, (see my avatar)

6. The body is one. The entity form of the soul, however, is in the form of antimatter, which can be transformed into visible or invisible to the human eye.

what do you think of soul going to heaven realm or hell realm write back

Rudi

The basics of the soul; some survive in the fifth dimension, otherwise they mix with the soul, which is leading and ready for reincarnation.
Then how will it be reincarnated again, I will write in the sequel ..

Rudi

i have a another question for you Rudi....i have seen Grey Alien and Repltain alien type being and that i just wonder what do they want i can't telepath to them but i have seen them they are scary creature so write back what do you think if you meet them
[/KVOTA]

There is nothing you can do, just ignore them.
They are on a daily mission to get into the physical body and assume leadership of the body.

Rudi

Fifth Dimension Perceptions: 1

Man has a misconception about his life, such as time, the perception of his consciousness when awake or sleeping.

Time travel, or conscious travel along the fifth dimension. In this dimension, you do not plan ahead or react sensibly, acting spontaneously according to the situation.
You can't change history because you're only a visitor, but you can just scare someone.
History changes over the course of a physical life.

Dreams, while sleeping, are different from ordinary dreams and dreams that turn into real dreams. In these real-world dreams, one begins to feel with the senses, such as touching objects or energies with persons.

The turnaround happens as if you were to turn the scene in front of you and start watching it from behind. But this scene from the back is of a different origin, "this scene is consciousness in the fifth dimension."

From here on in the 5th Dim. you begin to realize that the things you see or recognize are from your personal history, or because of the unrecognizable you have not yet seen that they are from the future.

Everything you see and feel is not a kind of fleeting dream.
The moves and actions, the touches you make there are all from point A to point B.

On this page, your consciousness can analyze the same as when you are in a physical dimension or body.

I know how to live in a physical body because I am so old, and to live in the fifth dimension is the same to me as I began to live as a child long ago, and to know the world we all know.

Continued:

Rudi

The wrong direction of humanity: 1

When we get rid of this virus, we can expect the next one.

People are becoming less resistant to the viruses that permeate our bodies day by day.

All this happens because pharmacy poisons us with various chemicals in the form of pills and breaks our balance in the body, the body should automatically defend itself against these viral parasites.

Old people have the most of these pill poisons in their bodies because their doctors attribute them;
Doctors are expertly trained in these things and prescribe more and more pills for every little thing.

Tablet chemicals accumulate in the body the same as radiation.

Pharmacy would like to take control of human bodies, the treatment turns into severe side effects, the bodies give up because of all these new viruses, because viruses are always a step ahead of science or capital.

Secretman3811

The wrong direction of humanity: 1

When we get rid of this virus, we can expect the next one.

People are becoming less resistant to the viruses that permeate our bodies day by day.

All this happens because pharmacy poisons us with various chemicals in the form of pills and breaks our balance in the body, the body should automatically defend itself against these viral parasites.

Old people have the most of these pill poisons in their bodies because their doctors attribute them;
Doctors are expertly trained in these things and prescribe more and more pills for every little thing.

Tablet chemicals accumulate in the body the same as radiation.

Pharmacy would like to take control of human bodies, the treatment turns into severe side effects, the bodies give up because of all these new viruses, because viruses are always a step ahead of science or capital.

I have a another question...does a Psychic all way tell the truth or not does they see the future event come to pass or not..i don't believe in psychic but just wonder i use them for fun time so write back rudi...