Immense fear?(help)

Peregrini

There may have been "a sound" that was in the background during your conversation with your mother that you consciously ignored but subconsciously reacted to. That is the way we experience many basal responses, subconsciously.

trekie4ever

Kurisu;
I believe one medical diagnosis for what you experienced could be a classic panic attack. They often occur for no apparent reason or could be caused by a sudden and unexpected sound (the door) that triggers a basal response that can be quite intense. The symptom of shaking and tingling could be caused by a sudden release of adrenaline, and the crying could be the result of the "adrenaline crash" toward the end of the episode.
Or, you could have had a very interesting paranormal experience.

Or both. Her mind could've compounded the effects with her physical response. Panic attack induced by a paranormal experience. Just throwing out possibilities.

Regardless if you experienced it, then it was real to you. If anything else happens let us know, but my guess is it was a one time thing if nothing has ever happened before

kurisu

Kurisu;
I believe one medical diagnosis for what you experienced could be a classic panic attack. They often occur for no apparent reason or could be caused by a sudden and unexpected sound (the door) that triggers a basal response that can be quite intense. The symptom of shaking and tingling could be caused by a sudden release of adrenaline, and the crying could be the result of the "adrenaline crash" toward the end of the episode.
Or, you could have had a very interesting paranormal experience.

Or both. Her mind could've compounded the effects with her physical response. Panic attack induced by a paranormal experience. Just throwing out possibilities.

Regardless if you experienced it, then it was real to you. If anything else happens let us know, but my guess is it was a one time thing if nothing has ever happened before

Other then, my dream coming true nothing else has happened like that although I do know that the female side of my family has a long history with being Nuns for the Catholic Church although they later broke away believing they should reproduce ( have children ) but, they still follow the teaching of the Catholic Church the only exception being my mother.