Improve my psychic knowledge

duntpasstome

Could someone please direct me to video links /articles relating to psychic abilities that you feel are accurate and best demonstrate your beliefs. I just want to learn more. Thanks in advance.

JasperMoon

Could someone please direct me to video links /articles relating to psychic abilities that you feel are accurate and best demonstrate your beliefs. I just want to learn more. Thanks in advance.

Let me get back to you on this one. What exactly do you want to learn?

duntpasstome

Thanks JM, I'd like to firstly know more about the people on this forum in the psychic /medium / spiritualist section, ie who does what, what their beliefs are and if there are any links that I can watch or read so I can better understand the forum and the people here and also be able to develop my own knowledge and to know what to look for if anything in myself. Hope that makes sense.

Dragonchaser

Thanks JM, I'd like to firstly know more about the people on this forum in the psychic /medium / spiritualist section, ie who does what, what their beliefs are and if there are any links that I can watch or read so I can better understand the forum and the people here and also be able to develop my own knowledge and to know what to look for if anything in myself. Hope that makes sense.

Broadly yes but that does not narrow it down .

It's a vast field your talking about , try to be even more specific .

duntpasstome

Sorry for not being clearer, I want to know more about the people on this forum, if you can contact the spirits and speak to them? if you receive messages? , can you see people who have passed,? how has this affected your life and your families life? Or you may not have any gift but just like reading this forum.
Have you any links to articles or recordings that best show what you feel.
I'm not interested yet in the time travel, aliens discussions but I'm more interested in spiritual, religious, psychic. , mediums, but more importantly the people on here and their stories and experiences.
A medium who did a reading for me once said that he could see that I was a sensitive to the spirit world and hopefully one of your postings on this thread may help me go forward with it. I know I'm new and asking things which are personal and it is part of a vast field which is not as simple to answer.

duntpasstome

I'll start,
I'm not a religious person but do like the moral direction religion gives, ie politeness, manners, thinking of others etc.
I have no psychic gift other than what I have mentioned in this thread and the is everyone a pyschic thread. I keep my interest in the paranormal secret from friends and family due to the fear of being mocked or not being looked upon as the strong person people can depend on, I have no family or friend connections who are openly involved or interested in this area as such this is my first opportunity to find out more.
I believe but would like to know if I have a spirit guide as there have been times in the past when myself or my family could have been hurt physically by a fall I or a motor vehicle accident but something prevented it happening. It's like someone is watching over us, also my work life has been about meeting the right person at the right time which has directed my career but could easily have gone down another path. I have looked on the Internet for information but struggle to determine if what I am reading is fact or fake.

Internalexile

I'll start,
I'm not a religious person but do like the moral direction religion gives, ie politeness, manners, thinking of others etc.
I have no psychic gift other than what I have mentioned in this thread and the is everyone a pyschic thread. I keep my interest in the paranormal secret from friends and family due to the fear of being mocked or not being looked upon as the strong person people can depend on, I have no family or friend connections who are openly involved or interested in this area as such this is my first opportunity to find out more.
I believe but would like to know if I have a spirit guide as there have been times in the past when myself or my family could have been hurt physically by a fall I or a motor vehicle accident but something prevented it happening. It's like someone is watching over us, also my work life has been about meeting the right person at the right time which has directed my career but could easily have gone down another path. I have looked on the Internet for information but struggle to determine if what I am reading is fact or fake.

You and a friend of mine have a similar situation like mine. Like you, only a few people know we are interested in the paranormal and even fewer know I have the gift. In my case my family are very religious and I can't reveal my 'gift' to them. I told a few friends and while they didn't mock me they are skeptical. The friend who is the Psychic is the only one who took me seriously one hundred percent.

I am a believer of the Jedi Philosophy. This became my primary belief after I turned my back from Catholicism. While I don't believe there is a god I believe there's the Force (Not really god but the idea of an spiritual energy field holding the Universe and guiding all of us makes more sense), an afterlife (It's a complicated belief) and spirits.

I am no medium though but I have the gift of claircognizance (I mentioned this on another thread). However there are a few times when I could do clairvoyance so I may have potential for that ability.

I discovered my gift by accident though at a time when I am turning skeptical toward many conspiracies and paranormal topics. In fact have I not discovered my gift I would have been very skeptical.

Interestingly despite my gift unlike many Psychics here I do have a semi realist mindset. (I study history by the way and part of the requirement for that is to be a realist because your dealing with facts and paranormal topics should never be mentioned)

I do have a particular weakness. When it's winter I struggle to do readings since the cold weakens the third eye.

My gift is at it's strongest in hot weather.

Dragonchaser

Sorry for not being clearer, I want to know more about the people on this forum, if you can contact the spirits and speak to them? if you receive messages? , can you see people who have passed,? how has this affected your life and your families life? Or you may not have any gift but just like reading this forum.

I always had psychic gifts , still not done learning or developing - it is a continual growing /learning experience . I do not trust everything that is written and because for each person it is different . Unfortunately (or fortunately) I do at times see ""spirits" since my Kundalini awakening that happened because < ? > I passed the gates of death for the seventh time . Since that day my life and perception drastically changed irreversibly . I must accept it for what it is and make the best of it .
I do like the read the forum yes to help others ( like you ) or to see what wisdom I may attain .

Have you any links to articles or recordings that best show what you feel.
I'm not interested yet in the time travel, aliens discussions but I'm more interested in spiritual, religious, psychic. , mediums, but more importantly the people on here and their stories and experiences.

I do not write about my role as a "guardian" , except here on this forum. Page through my posts if you are interested .

A medium who did a reading for me once said that he could see that I was a sensitive to the spirit world and hopefully one of your postings on this thread may help me go forward with it. I know I'm new and asking things which are personal and it is part of a vast field which is not as simple to answer.

I will be of guidance where I can .

Dragonchaser

I am a believer of the Jedi Philosophy. This became my primary belief after I turned my back from Catholicism. While I don't believe there is a god I believe there's the Force (Not really god but the idea of an spiritual energy field holding the Universe and guiding all of us makes more sense), an afterlife (It's a complicated belief) and spirits.

Yes , yes and double YES .

Yes I respect the Force and do try to develop it in me constantly - and no not by force but being as gentle as the evening breeze . ;)

Internalexile

Yes , yes and double YES .

Yes I respect the Force and do try to develop it in me constantly - and no not by force but being as gentle as the evening breeze . ;)

Another thing I should mention is although I used the term Psychic I prefer Force Sensitive because the Term Psychic has too much negative connotation (Due to Charlatans).

I believe that there are real life midichlorians, it's just we haven't discovered them yet.