in need of help from a time traveler

FarOutThere

The OP of this thread started on Paranormalis September 17th 2020, and was last seen on September 25th...I believe he lost interest when he realised nobody could help him, hopefully he found the right answers to his problems other than time-travelling..

It seems far more likely that some real time traveling member of Paranormalis was able to help out a friend in need.

TimeFlipper

It seems far more likely that some real time traveling member of Paranormalis was able to help out a friend in need.

I don't believe any real time-traveller would want to help out random people, there would be millions and millions of them all asking for help...Time-Travellers are not necessarily philanthropists ;)..

FarOutThere

I don't believe any real time-traveller would want to help out random people, there would be millions and millions of them all asking for help...Time-Travellers are not necessarily philanthropists ;)..

Think again, Mr Flipper. :ROFLMAO:

I would be extremely surprised if most, perhaps all, of the people who request help here, trying to change past events in their lives, were't able find success here.

Within hours of posting, they probably get spammed with offers from dozens of real time travelers who are highly motivated to help them solve their problems.