IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

And the subject of the Topic was...?

Where did the Squirrels come into it? :D'oh:

StarLord

The subject was that some distraught person actually thought a time traveler would actually go back and warn them that their dog needed medical attention immediately.

Of course, the Temporal Canine Corps does that instead of KP, in the future, Dogs do all the dishes. The Temporal Canine Corps travel all over time and warn pet owners to take their pet to the Vet the day before the pet passes on to Dog Heaven. (Been there myself, it's a real nice place, full of fire hydrants and Mail Carriers that have lost their pepper spray. Bushes grow snacks that taste like bacon)

Judge Bean

I was trying to get into the drift of the exchange by contributing the only instance of my having experienced the dramatic death of a small, neighborhood mammal. A squirrel was as close as I could come at the time to a puppy, but once I saw some possums eating catfood on a porch.

StarLord

That was the one scene that Wild Kingdom With Marlin Perkins, ( brought to by the money hungry folks at Mutual Of Omaha) missed. Those cute possums eaing cat food would have launched Mutual Of Omaha and sweet ol Marlin into the limelight of the big time. Another clear case of a Time Traveler, Animal and Success hook up.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 9 2004, 09:13 PM
That was the one scene that Wild Kingdom With Marlin Perkins, ( brought to by the money hungry folks at Mutual Of Omaha) missed. Those cute possums eaing cat food would have launched Mutual Of Omaha and sweet ol Marlin into the limelight of the big time. Another clear case of a Time Traveler, Animal and Success hook up.

In fact, I had been aiming at Perkins when I hit the foaming squirrel.

StarLord

Lucky for Mutual Of Omaha and all of us that grew up on that show, you missed.
(most of us had to feed those animals and muck out the pens, but the real lucky ones got to make waves and wild animal calls in the background)

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Dec 9 2004, 10:26 PM
Lucky for Mutual Of Omaha and all of us that grew up on that show, you missed.
(most of us had to feed those animals and muck out the pens, but the real lucky ones got to make waves and wild animal calls in the background)

That was you on the marsupial yells, wasn't it!

Timmy G

Re: IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

twilight8787, Welcome to the TTF - good to have you here.

Rest assured knowing your dog had a great life, especially if you treated him similar to how you obviously felt about him. It would be nice to think that we had the power to change the past - to know about the end of a life before it happens so we can somehow alter the outcome, but I believe that is not how this whole thing works.

My condolences.

QuantumLeap

Re: IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

Sorry to here about your Dog twilight8787. What you're asking for is what the movie Back to the Future is based on and thats just not possible. Jovial Kitten mentioned all things happen for a reason even if they're bad. I wish it were possible cause there's alot of things I would like to go back and change.