IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

StarLord

Re: IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

Youze Guys know that the first message here was 4 months ago right?

Time

IN NEED OF HELP FROM A TIME TRAVELER

If you are a time traveler, I would like to ask you for a favor. My dog died suddenly in the early morning on November 29, 2004. She was acting energetic and perfectly normal the day before but had an illness that I did not know about and showed no symptoms. The favor I would like to ask is this. Can you email me a message BEFORE NOVEMBER 25, 2004 warning me that my dog, her name was DIXIE / BABE, will become sick on the night of November 28, 2004 and to take her to the vet and run blood tests and to take extra special care of her before then. Please send the message to all of the following email addresses: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] If you can only send me the message before 1996, please email me at [email protected] to get my contact information before 1996. She was a wonderful dog and I would do anything to get her back. Please help me if you have the ability to go back in time. I would be eternally grateful.
Hi Twilight, did any time travel help you?

Bonbinboo

i also like Twilight. I've lost my dog and also want to be alert to save my dog. if anyone can help, please contact me