In our dualistic world, would unconditional love create unconditional hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic Christian

That is the real freedom. You love everything, so that is not crappy at all. You are even more capable of being neutral.

The objectifying love bounds you to people and groups and let you favor specific groups or people, but that also makes you more prone to overlook their flaws or defend their flaws.

If you mean the Royal "you", that includes me, you are wrong.

The weak minded put morals above our tribal affiliations.

Gnostic Christians put morals above all.

If you meant the weak and immoral minded Christians who adore a genocidal god, I agree.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

If you meant the weak and immoral minded Christians who adore a genocidal god, I agree.
I did not talk about me. I try it but I dont know if I have already achieved it. The people that practice it are less biased that is a scientific fact. I have even liked studies about this to you. And they are more neutral nomatter if I am neutral or not, that is still true.
Science can be repeated, so that can also be experience by you.

14. Decreases your bias towards others
A recent study (Kang, Gray & Dovido, 2014) found that compared to a closely matched active control condition, six weeks of Loving-Kindness Meditation training decreased implicit bias against minorities.

This kind of love, you meant, is basically tribal affiliation. The most primitive tribe is a group of two (you and your beloved).

There are more advanced tribes you can identify with. That is why identity politics is so toxic for society because it divides society. But that is also why it was created in my opinion. It was created by neagtive beings. You have a lot of tribes you do not call tribes but are basically the same like a political affiliation. A lot of people identify with that tribe but religions affiliation is another tribe. You are correct in that.

Gnostic Christian

There are more advanced tribes you can identify with.
Indeed.

That is why I am a Gnostic Christian and have condemned Yahweh and his religions to the hell they belong in.

Not that a supernatural hell exists.

All moral people will condemn all genocidal gods to hell.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

" six weeks of Loving-Kindness Meditation training decreased implicit bias against minorities."

I would advise all Christians and Muslims to try that.

I would also advise non-believers to increase their biases against the religious majority that is oppressing good women and gays.

That is the loving thing to do.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

" six weeks of Loving-Kindness Meditation training decreased implicit bias against minorities."

I would advise all Christians and Muslims to try that.

I would also advise non-believers to increase their biases against the religious majority that is oppressing good women and gays.

A lot of the religious people are biased, that depends on the degree they identify with their religion. The same you can see in sports. The more you identify with your club the less empathy you have for the other clubs.
You have the same effect at the olympic games. You care only about the people of your country if you identify with them and you are sad if they lose and happy if they win. But you are not sad if the other countries lose or happy if they win. That is what is meant with in-group and out-group and bias.

They dont have to and that is also harmful because more bias means less love. The love meditation decreases biases. So the more love, you have, the less bias, you have.

If they are neutral they see the inequality and try to remove it. I do not even know if non-believers are better in this kind of behaviour in every country. I doubt it. There are also some non-believers that are against womens rights, but religious people are more against women rights wordwide for sure, depending on how much they identify with their gender, sexuality and the flawlessness of their religious books. The strength with which you identify with a group, is always equal to the in-group bias.

Gnostic Christian

They dont have to and that is also harmful because more bias means less love.

Note how the more love biases a person develops, the more hate biases he will create against all that puts what is loved in jeopardy.

It seems that you are not quite seeing the duality we live in.

I want may hate biases as that shows I have many love biases.

Imagine if the religious also had a hate bias against those who hate gays and women.

That would be great. Right?

Regards
DL

Wind7

Staff

Regards
DL

Seems there are a great many whom disagree with your cult.

'According to the great Jewish philosopher, Martin Buber, the perpetual enemy of faith in the true God is not atheism (the claim that there is no God), but rather Gnosticism (the claim that God is known). At another point Buber wrote:
The two spiritual powers of gnosis and magic, masquerading under the
cloak of religion, threaten more than any other powers the insight into the
religious reality . . . the tribes of Jacob could only become Israel by
disentangling themselves from both gnosis and magic . . . [Against the
Protestant Gnostics, Philip J. Lee, Oxford University Press, 1987] '

'Quite a number of Gnostic ministers are masquerading as true prophets of God
and assuming to have a special anointing and relationship with the Spirit. Their ministries are widely recognised, respected and feared. Personal prophecies and prediction of future events are given with some measure of accuracy. They get people to believe they have great power with God and that in them dwells a quality that makes them “god-like”. Control of minds and lives is gained by their feigning spirituality and assuming a “god-like” authority.
To gain power, twisting Scriptures and abusing authority is of no consequence. One cruel method used is to instill fear in the hearts of those who dare to criticize or question their ministries by making harsh judgments against them. Sometimes those judgments even contain a death threat! They definitely are not prophets of the Word, nor can they be, because they put no confidence in the Written Word and its judgments. '

Sound Familiar??

STRANGE FIRE. The Rise of Gnosticism in the Church

Gnosticism was an esoteric religious movement that flourished during the second and third century A.D. and presented a major challenge to orthodox Christianity. Most Gnostic sects professed Christianity but their beliefs sharply diverged from those of Christianity in the early Church. To its...
ecumenico.org

alpha centauri

Note how the more love biases a person develops, the more hate biases he will create against all that puts what is loved in jeopardy.
Love has no biases. Love decreases biases. I thought that would be clear after I linked the study about the meditation.
We are speaking about a perfect state. The most people have biases maybe except the enlightened ascended beings.
It seems that you are not quite seeing the duality we live in
To have no or less biases does not mean you have to disable your brain.
I want may hate biases as that shows I have many love biases.
No that is not love, that is what I wanted to explain. You have love for everybody, if you have no biases.
But that does not mean that you do not fight for the right thing. If you have an abundance of love, you have no hate in you.
That is a good video:
Imagine if the religious also had a hate bias against those who hate gays and women.

That would be great. Right?
I think some of them have that. At least some of the people I know. That depends on what part of the bible you emphasize on. Some Christians emphasize on the love part.

But as I said a couple of times, that is also not real love. You also have to love the sinner to be biasless. That does not mean you cannot distinguish between right and wrong.

I think your opinion is, that you have to hate everybody that is wrong. That is not necessary and also harmful for your spiritual development. Hate creates sicknesses. You can love them and still fight for the right behaviour. That love does even help you to find the right behaviour.

You mean the wrong kind of love, the romantic love. And this romantic love does create hate biases, if that love has to much attachment. I dont know how often I have to repeat it. But you can transform this kind of love with meditation to a biasless kind of love and that is the love I am talking about.

The romantic love usually also has the right kind of love in it, but also the attachment kind of love, because that is a smooth transition. Which kind of love is more apparent defines if you are more positive or negative in your love.

Here is a study about the romantic love and that it creates biases, depending on your attachment with the person:
Bartels also found that "the activated regions belong to the reward system and are also known to contain a high density of receptors for oxytocin and vasopressin, suggesting that the neurohormonal control of these strong forms of attachment observed in animals also applies to the human". Bartels (2004) summarizes their findings on romantic and maternal love:​
"both forms of attachment suppressed activity in regions associated with negative emotions, as well as regions associated with ‘mentalizing’ and social judgment. This suggests that strong emotional ties to another person inhibit not only negative emotions but also affect the network involved in making social judgments about that person. Overall, the results lead us to conclude that attachment processes employ a push–pull mechanism that activates a specific pathway of the reward system of the brain. At the same time, circuits that are responsible for critical social assessment and for negative emotions are deactivated."​

That is why you should achieve a biasless state because you are not thinking in a right manner with biases.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

Gnostic Christian

Seems there are a great many whom disagree with your cult.

'According to the great Jewish philosopher, Martin Buber, the perpetual enemy of faith in the true God is not atheism (the claim that there is no God), but rather Gnosticism (the claim that God is known). At another point Buber wrote:
The two spiritual powers of gnosis and magic, masquerading under the
cloak of religion, threaten more than any other powers the insight into the
religious reality . . . the tribes of Jacob could only become Israel by
disentangling themselves from both gnosis and magic . . . [Against the
Protestant Gnostics, Philip J. Lee, Oxford University Press, 1987] '

'Quite a number of Gnostic ministers are masquerading as true prophets of God
and assuming to have a special anointing and relationship with the Spirit. Their ministries are widely recognised, respected and feared. Personal prophecies and prediction of future events are given with some measure of accuracy. They get people to believe they have great power with God and that in them dwells a quality that makes them “god-like”. Control of minds and lives is gained by their feigning spirituality and assuming a “god-like” authority.
To gain power, twisting Scriptures and abusing authority is of no consequence. One cruel method used is to instill fear in the hearts of those who dare to criticize or question their ministries by making harsh judgments against them. Sometimes those judgments even contain a death threat! They definitely are not prophets of the Word, nor can they be, because they put no confidence in the Written Word and its judgments. '

Sound Familiar??

STRANGE FIRE. The Rise of Gnosticism in the Church

Gnosticism was an esoteric religious movement that flourished during the second and third century A.D. and presented a major challenge to orthodox Christianity. Most Gnostic sects professed Christianity but their beliefs sharply diverged from those of Christianity in the early Church. To its...
ecumenico.org
Few know my religion and more people agree with our moral stance on things than agree with Christianity.

Try a little test.

We have called Yahweh a genocidal prick, which is the right label, and are also against the Christian ways of homophobia and misogyny.

Christianity venerate a genocidal god and those character traits.

Do you agree with us or with Christians?

Regards
DL

Status
Not open for further replies.