In our dualistic world, would unconditional love create unconditional hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

If you think about it for a bit, "unconditional" is a rather meaningless word, as far as the universe is concerned, since nothing in the universe can exist without a condition which preceded it. (We call it "time".) We are conditional beings -- like it or not -- and we cannot say, or do, or think, or feel anything which has not been "pre-conditioned" by the past.

As for dualism, I don't believe that human beings were meant to exist in either a fearful darkness or in a blinding light -- but rather in the large spectrum in between the two.
In my opinion, it is meant that you love unconditionally, but do not act because of the love. That is what I do. If you do something like help somebody you look that you do not help the wrong people.

You say, while having to go to the insane asylum and compare their love to the norm.

Go way and take your invented definition of terms with you. Try the dictionary.
That is the normal mathematical definition, that I use. I dont care if you dont get it, but others also read here and I write for those people that they dont fall for your srewed thinking. That is the definition you use in logic:

Show your source, or be seen as a liar.
That is one site. Gegenteil means opposite and Katze menscat and Hund means dog.

In our dualistic world, would unconditional love create unconditional hate?
Your claim is just based on nothing. You have to prove your claim.

But i was kind and gave you the answer, so I already disproved it. Those that love unconditionally dont hate unconditionally. So no, unconditional love does not create unconditional hate. Otherwise the most loving people would also hate the most but that is not the case. Those that hate are the psychopaths and they have the least love. But they shoul have the most love, because of their increased hate.

You are not a moderator. So it is not for you to decide. :alien:

alpha centauri

Sure.

Where does a person's hate come from?

Why do we even have the capacity to hate?
There are different kinds of love. The love you mean is possessive love, but that is not real love. What I mean is real love and this love is undetached.
The possessive love is more an addiction and you have an object of love. The addictive kind of love is somehow related to hate, but that is more admiration than love. You are bound to the object of love. The other kind of love loves but does not want to possess the other person.

A love–hate relationship has been linked to the occurrence of emotional ambivalence in early childhood;[5] to conflicting responses by different ego states within the same person;[6] or to the inevitable co-existence of egoistic conflicts with the object of love.[7]

Narcissists and borderlines have been seen as particularly prone to aggressive reactions towards love objects,[8] not least when issues of self-identity are involved:[9] in extreme instances, hate at the very existence of the other may be the only emotion felt, until love breaks through behind it.[10]

Research from Yale University suggests love–hate relationships may be the result of poor self-esteem.[11]

You love the person, but without attachment.

William Mistele describes it very well. He also uses the system of Bardon.

He made a book about undines (these are water elemental spirits).

That is another good book. You can read the first parts of the book here. He made a summary at the beginning of the book:

Here is his youtube channel. He concentrates on water elementals and interviews people that are mermaids and mermen, they describe it very well:

alpha centauri

That is what I hear, but the issue was hate.
And that is what I wanted to explain.
The possessive love has somehow to do with hate. The possessive love has a lot of negative fire element and hate has a its element the negative fire. But that is not love and empathy. So unconditional love has no hate, because the fire element you have has turned positive in unconditional love. Fire is the will.

Unconditional love has the both positive water element and positive fire element.
I dont know how to explain it better. You have to distinguish between desire (negative fire) and love (positive water).

Sex and love can be connected, but they are not for psychopaths. So if you are full of love you dont create hate. That is only if you are not full of love.

Psychopaths are often promiscuous (they change their partners a lot) and dont feel love during the sex. So that is where the hate comes from, they want power not love.

Promiscuous behavior, and multiple short-term relationships.

The psychopath frequently engages in promiscuous sexual behavior or has many short-term marital relationships, both items on Robert Hare’s seminal Psychopathy Checklist—Revised (1991). Ali and Chamorro-Premuzic (2010), for example, found that primary psychopathy was linked to more promiscuity and less commitment.

Psychopaths don’t engage in promiscuous sex because they love sex so much; it’s more about boosting their ego when they feel rejected, obtaining power, or defending against the boredom psychopaths often feel.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

There goes the dictionary and your ideas.

If you can use logos to express yourself, fine.

Your mythos, I cannot follow linguistically.
That is the spiritual perspective. Some teachings have those concept. They are basically the same everywhere. The reason why they (West and East) have the same concepts is because they originate from higher planes. Those concepts do not belong to one culture, they belong to the more advanced beings that are not member of anyones culture. The elemental beings are aso called teaching tools. They teach the more advanced people on our planet about the elements on the astral planes. There are more teaching tools than elementals.

I could express it scientifically, but that is also a paranormal forum, so I tried a different angle, because you didnt understand the scientific angle.

So you are wrong, I said you cannot follow logically, not linguistically. Linguistically you are probably better, I think.

Love as empathy is not creating hate and that is scientifically proven. But an abundance of desires creates hate. You have to know the different kinds of love. I call it different kinds of love, so you understand it. Some people call something love that is not real love. That is the problem.

And this "love" is more jealousy or enviousness or in the direction of admiration than love. But they call it love, because that is the only thing they know as love and they do not know real love. The love they know is objectifying love. Real love loves everything, but has no favourites.

alpha centauri

A shame that, as then no one is special.

What a crappy way to go through life.
That is the real freedom. You love everything, so that is not crappy at all. You are even more capable of being neutral.

The objectifying love bounds you to people and groups and let you favor specific groups or people, but that also makes you more prone to overlook their flaws or defend their flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.