Debate IN PLAIN SIGHT: UFO transported on Truck thru Kansas by U.S. Government (Video)

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've seen three UFO's in my life already. Not one of them did I think they were of alien origin. Just government constructs with some other purpose. There's technology out there that scientists are making that we have no idea of.

I have friends in the military and they've told me that when you see news stories about politics, war, disease etc. They aren't telling you the full story. My brother is US Army, he said that he knows things that he cannot tell me. He can't tell anyone.

And I think hypnosis is a load of crap. I've tried that with doctors before, it doesn't work on me.

BlastTyrant

Well again anything we see in the sky and cant identify is considered a UFO, i personally have never seen one to my knowledge heck i may have and just blown it off as a plane of somesort. The govr has all types of projects and other things we know nothing about. And everyone knows the media only tells half truths but what i meant is until your face to face with a true UFO or even the things inside of it i don't blame you for not believeing in it. I have a uncle who is a major and next year gettign the option for Lt Colonel and if you even mention anything like it to him he just laughs at you, his view of the iraq war varys greatly from what the news has portraid as well from what he has told us and trust me it isnt alot.

Not tryign to get you to believe i respect everyoen and there beliefe's all i ask is don't rule anything out ;) anything is possible.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
hoto Release -- Northrop Grumman, U.S. Navy Conduct First East Coast Flight of X-47B Autonomous Unmanned Aircraft

Flight Adds Momentum to Team's Preparations for Carrier Suitability Testing

NAVAL AIR STATION PATUXENT RIVER, Md., July 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC)-built X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System (UCAS) demonstrator has successfully completed its historic first flight from Naval Air Station

Patuxent (Pax) River.

The U.S. Navy/Northrop Grumman-developed X-47B Unmanned Combat Air System made its debut flight from Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md., on Sunday, July 29. The 36-minute flight marks the first time an autonomous, carrier-capable unmanned system has flown at Pax River. The flight is also a major milestone on the path to beginning carrier suitability testing this fall.

The first Pax River flight of the X-47B UCAS validated the performance of the aircraft demonstrated during its initial flight testing at Edwards Air Force Base. It also proved that the U.S. Navy/Northrop Grumman team has successfully implemented the command and control structure required to operate the X-47B safely from Pax River.

Photos accompanying this release are available at Northrop Grumman - News Release Photo and Video Gallery

The 36-minute flight - the first for the tailless, strike-fighter-sized aircraft since it was transported to the Navy base in June from Edwards Air Force Base, Calif. - was successfully completed on July 29 at 11:36 a.m. Eastern time. It marks the first time a tactical unmanned aircraft has been fully integrated into the air traffic patterns and the command and control structure of the Pax River flight test complex.

"This flight of the X-47B is the first time an autonomous, carrier-capable unmanned system has flown at Pax River," said Carl Johnson, vice president and Navy UCAS program manager for Northrop Grumman. "It's also a major milestone for the program as the Navy/Northrop Grumman team prepares the aircraft to enter carrier suitability testing this fall, the last major phase of testing before we begin carrier trials in 2013."

Northrop Grumman is the Navy's prime contractor for the Navy's UCAS Carrier Demonstration (UCAS-D) program. The company designed and built two X-47B demonstrator aircraft for the program, which is managed by Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR).

During the flight, which comprised two precision racetrack patterns over the Chesapeake Bay, the aircraft reached a maximum altitude of 7,500 feet and a maximum air speed of 180 knots.

"This flight makes two critical points for the Northrop Grumman/Navy Integrated Test Team," said Daryl Martis, Northrop Grumman's X-47B test director. "It validates the performance of the aircraft demonstrated during its initial flight testing at Edwards, and it proves that we've successfully implemented the command and control structure required to operate the X-47B safely from Pax River."

Martis reported that the flight reconfirmed the aircraft's aerodynamic performance, and the performance of its propulsion and flush air data systems. Mission operators also confirmed that the aircraft responded correctly to commands from its onboard guidance, navigation and control system.

The team of mission operators for the first Pax River flight included Lt. Cmdr. Brian Loustaunau, U.S. Navy, NAVAIR's lead flight test project officer on the UCAS-D program.
"It's very significant to have a Navy mission operator fully integrated into test operations during the X-47B's first flight at Pax River," said Loustaunau. "The team is performing well and looking forward to our next phase of testing."

During the flight, the aircraft communicated with a shore-based version of the aircraft carrier systems that will help guide the X-47B to precision landings on the carrier deck, which are located in the Navy UCAS Aviation/Ship Integration Facility at Pax River.

In 2013, the UCAS-D program plans to demonstrate the ability of the X-47B to safely operate from a Navy aircraft carrier, including launch, recovery, and air traffic control operations. Those trials will be followed by a demonstration of autonomous aerial refueling in 2014. The program also plans to mature technologies required for potential future Navy unmanned air system programs. For the latest X-47B news and information, please visit www.as.northropgrumman.com/products/nucasx47b/.

Northrop Grumman's UCAS-D industry team includes GKN Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, Pratt & Whitney, Eaton, GE, Hamilton Sundstrand, Dell, Honeywell, Goodrich, Moog, Wind River, Parker Aerospace and Rockwell Collins.

Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.

Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.

Justinian

Also keep something in mind. Regardless of whether or not you believe this was a UFO. This X-47B would need to have it's wings disassembled for transport. Meaning that only the center fuselage would be the shape people would see. Then they wouldn't just put straps right over top of the stealth material. It would need to be protected in the event that the covering would blow open and also to protect the fuselage's stealth material from damage from the straps. Think of it like packing a tv in a box. You don't just put it in a box, you put styrofoam around it to protect it from damage. So if in fact this was just a drone and not a UFO, the wings would have been removed. They probably put those underneath it. Then put some protective layer over top of the center of the fuselage, and at the edges creating a more bubble like shape to it when it was covered.

Justinian

I looked this up yesterday. I've heard this before just never knew the actual name. Best to google it and you get more results for Youtube because some people mispelled it. I just posted something similar recently about how as sad as it is to say, the Nazi's actually came up with a lot crazy stuff during WWII that we wouldn't have had so soon if not for their less civilized approaches to research. Maybe it was the Aliens telling Hitler all those secrets?

Justinian

There was a similar story a few decades ago coming out of Pennsylvania. It was an acorn shaped object then. I remember watching a Sightings show on it.

Apocalypse

I looked this up yesterday. I've heard this before just never knew the actual name. Best to google it and you get more results for Youtube because some people mispelled it. I just posted something similar recently about how as sad as it is to say, the Nazi's actually came up with a lot crazy stuff during WWII that we wouldn't have had so soon if not for their less civilized approaches to research. Maybe it was the Aliens telling Hitler all those secrets?
Got a link handy???

The aliens from the Alderaban galaxy were theorised to have given the nazis much of their "advancements" in technology. The least of which was flying panzer tank turrets that were about 6 months out from being rolled out at the war's end. They also sent back "improvements" on the machines they threw into the wormhole - that, I believe, was seen as insultative in nature to the "Alderabans" as they sent the machinescrashing back, and looking like they'd aged about 5'000 years in the process.

Some high-rank officials piloted these machinss, and were later found as PILES OF BROWN DUST in the cockpits of them!

... apologies for appearing to troll this otherwise fine thread/topic.

Dulux

Saw that a month ago. But the thing that should be the most fishy to anyone is the fact that the Black Budget is building those flying machines to look like UFOs. ... this would win in court anyway. What ever.