Debate IN PLAIN SIGHT: UFO transported on Truck thru Kansas by U.S. Government (Video)

Samstwitch

IN PLAIN SIGHT: UFO - Unidentified Flying Object - transported on Truck thru Kansas by U.S. Government

The U.S. Government claims it was "Experiment aircraft...a Military DRONE...being transported from Edwards Air Force Base in California to the Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Maryland for testing."

Is the Drone story is really a cover story for transporting a genuine UFO in plain sight?
According to unrelated reports, there have been several sightings of UFOs in Kansas.
Perhaps it's one of the U.S. Government's creations from back-engineering UFOs like the one Bob Lazaar worked on at Area 51.
Maybe it really is a Drone...but who knows, because the U.S. Government lies to the American Sheeple about everything.

What do you think...Is it a UFO or Drone?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Northrop Grumman X 47B First Flight - AMAZING!

I personally believe that it was the X 47B . When you look at the truck carrying the aircraft and then look at the wheels the landing gear they look the same to me. My personal opinion the aircraft took off from Edwards Air Force Base in California. It developed mechanical problems and landed somewhere in Kansas and completed its trip by truck. The shape of the aircraft looks the same to me also as the video on the truck. The wingtips on the X 47B fold upward and flat on the top of the aircraft for storage and it looks like through the tarp that's what they've done. This aircraft weighs 14,000 pounds and trucking it would be the only answer for moving it from were it landed.

Samstwitch

Hi Professor, Thanks for your input!

To me, after examing and comparing the X 47B and the transported UFO in the 2 videos, I don't think they are the same. The X47B looks sort of like a triangle that has 2 wings sticking out of each side and a pointed nose...Where as the UFO is rounded and does not have wings or a pointed nose. That's what I see in comparison.

The 1st lady interviewed in the video who saw it even called it a "funny sphere". The second lady interviewed said people were calling in saying "It looked like a flying saucer".

Here's what an X47B looks like from above. That's not the shape of the UFO that was on the truck.

X-47B-736349.jpg

Khaos

where the wild things are
That looks like the UFO I saw a few months ago. I went to the store around 5am for a mountain dew and some reeses. Was walking back home and I heard this low pitched humming sound coming from the sky. I looked up and saw this strange rectangular shaped craft in the sky. It was low. I saw it gliding slowly through the air. It was headed to the north. There are no airports I know of to the north. There is an airport to the west, and there's also the military base to the east. But this thing was going so slow I thought it was going drop out of the sky.

I posted a topic about it on CCafe. And an image.

http://i40.tinypic.com/oica34.png

Please note that its not drawn to scale, but it gives you a good idea of what I saw. I remember the pulsating strobe lights under the craft along with this blue electrical pulsating strip.

Than when it got lower, it rose up, turned around and shot back south. I've never seen an airplane do what that did. I've seen stealth jets in action before at air shows, this craft moved faster than a stealth jet and was going more slower than they can.

BlastTyrant

I believe its a spy plane, the government refuses to acknowledge ET's so there sure not gonna haul one mid day through a few citys lol We get alot of our technology from the ET's so it's no suprise our aircraft is looking more like there's everyday.

BlastTyrant

We get alot of our technology from the ET's so it's no suprise our aircraft is looking more like there's everyday.

Solid evidence?
Look at the picture and tell me the resemblence isnt uncanny, just like the Stealth bomber, RQ-3, BlackBird, Spirit.
We are a bright and creative race but just in like other subjects we get lending hands. Solid evidence will never be there for the simple fact the government will never admit it. Having the government admit to it is like asking me to bring you bigfoot on a leash.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I don't believe in aliens visiting our planet. Maybe some point in the past (Ancient Aliens) but now? Nah.

I think a lot of what people see in the sky, and what is truly up there is different. I don't believe the UFO I saw was an alien construct, I think it was from the government. Area 51 maybe? I don't think Area 51 houses aliens. I believe what they do house, are top secret new technologies that if they were to fall into enemy hands, we'd be royally screwed.

Pictures can easily be faked, I see all these images in books, television wikipedia of these "saucers" where is the original image? The original negative? Its gone hm? Mhm...

Video can be faked quite easily too.

BlastTyrant

True everything can be faked everyone can lie everyone can deceive, you won't truly believe until you have witnessed it first hand :) I get most of my knowledge from Hypnotic regression books about the subject wich under hypnosis lying is difficult "not impossible" specially when dealing with the subconscious "Some say the subconscious cannot lie" but regular hypnosis people have been known to lie.