Independence Day, the movie

Keroscene

Re: Independence Day, the movie

I know exactly how you feel Kero but, Screw the embarrassment, let they guy/folks know how much you enjoyed their work (after they are done eating of course) You could have gone out and shown off your awesome Air Cigarette abilities while you chatted him up.

There always time to breakout a can of balance on your cousin later. Bide your time, revenge is a dish best served cold.
My cousin is about 10 years younger than myself, I probably have a lot of payback coming my way from all the teasing I've done over the years.

I thought about going out there to talk to Viggo, but from what I've heard he likes to keep to himself. Which is perfectly fine by me seeing as how I'm kind of an introvert myself. I've never heard anything bad about him from the other locals other than he's quiet. My birthday and his are on the same day, but different year of course. Might be an interesting conversation starter. Just try not to call him Aragorn.

Whitelight

Re: Independence Day, the movie

Haha, I enjoyed that story. He does seem like the type of celebrity that keeps to himself, very low key.