Interesting theory I have..

darwi

Justinian, I have another idea that maybe corresponds to what you are writing. People already have a name for it. They call it 'time slips'. For instance, people are driving down the road and they notice an antique car with antique license plates driving nearby. The antique car and license plates appear to be in brand new condition and the people in the car appear to be freaking out. The people who notice this happening, slow down and stop on the side of the road to try and help the people in the antique car. When they look back, the antique car has completely disappeared. Another car which had been following the antique car also stops along the side of the road and reports that they saw the antique car suddenly disappear, leaving everyone scratching their heads, wondering what just happened. That's supposed to be a true story by the way and there are numerous other stories of so called 'time slips'. I could explain what I think may be happening during a 'time slip', but you probably can figure it out yourself. I don't know if I've helped or just made it more confusing.

Techciple

All of which has yet to be proven. :cool:

CDS;
True, but science evolves and corrects itself and is based on learning, as opposed to the general paranormal community where you're qualified to do something simply by saying you are. If it wasn't for my personal experience, I would agree completely that the paranormal is nothing more than pseudo-science. And we can blame the mainstream paranormal, and people who shun science for that.

twilightsky

thanks mate,i,ve always been a listen and learn kinda person,i do have my moments thow,i met another time travler on time travel instatute,he was CHARLIE ALPHA ONE,he came here to kill john titor,you all thought he went to minnasota,but he didnt,he dissapeared in a vortex in verginia,how do i know that, sometimes i just know,i had a small conversation with him,then he was just gonewhy am i telling now, because i think were gonna be seeing more and more time jumpers in the near future,so now you know