Interstellar movie

HDRKID

Today, I plan to see the interstellar movie. Hey, this feels like a great one. Wonder what interstellar would look like in an alternate retro universe.

2.jpg

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
lol Neat! :) I love old movie posters.. "A non-fictional fiction" - :ROFLMAO:

Let me know if you enjoy the movie, I think it looks "stellar"! :p

BlastTyrant

I have heard mixed reactions on it, some say it is really good others didn't like it at all. I know it is like 2 and a half hours long so that can be a bit much for one sitting, but i imagine if you are into the whole end of earth and space thing it is a good movie! I think i may go see it next weekend or this one.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard it's cool. I don't plan to go see it though, I'll rent it when it's available on DVD.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I haven't been to a movie theater in ages...I think the last film I went to see was The X-Files movie.. :eek: Most movies are pretentious and not worth the $20 to see it...

Sam Slagg

I haven't been to a movie theater in ages...I think the last film I went to see was The X-Files movie.. :eek: Most movies are pretentious and not worth the $20 to see it...
I loved X Files. The first movie was good too. This movie was pretty good but a bit long. Man I had to pee like there was no tomorrow! Tickets were 17 clams for a matinee plus popcorn and 150 ounce drinks...most movies just aren't worth the money though.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I loved X Files. The first movie was good too. This movie was pretty good but a bit long. Man I had to pee like there was no tomorrow! Tickets were 17 clams for a matinee plus popcorn and 150 ounce drinks...most movies just aren't worth the money though.
I love The X Files, too...I was so pumped about the second movie, but I was hoping it'd follow more of the alien conspiracy...I still like it, though.. :) Mulder and Scully rock...(My apologies for derailing the thread)