Interstellar

Himalayan Hermit

Hi folks..no thread on this highly acclaimed space time continuum movie?
If you haven't seen the movie, just leave as it will contain Spoliers :D

I finally watched it yesterday and found it pretty decent. The ending whether time is shown as a physical dimension was pretty interesting. I'm curious to hear what others have to say about it.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Interstellar movie | Paranormalis

Here's a thread that was started when the movie was in theaters... :) Looks like it hasn't been active lately...

I still haven't seen it yet! My sister said the constant bouncing of the camera made her so nauseous, she had to go to the bathroom to vomit...

Himalayan Hermit

I didnt notice any camera jumping.def not like those handheld camera style movies (witch blair).

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe it's the next movie I'm gonna watch. Quite a few people said it was good.

J.A.

I remember a trick photo that seems like The Am. Astronauts & their vehicle, maybe Ap. 13, were on the Moon, the place itself, maybe & apparently a desert crater or some other spot like that, one that especially makes me wonder that if they WERE standing on the Moon how could their flag stand up 4 0 reason at all? Also the background itself, where lots of stars were 'just' missing. Best wishes, J.A. If that movie is from the real life, Admin. it would of course attr. my attention.

Last edited:

BeamMeUpScotty

I kept an open mind about the movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have recommended it to a few friends. I think it would have been better in 3D, it would have given it an added edge.

Every so often Hollywood produces something decent, this is definitely one of those movies.

I think I might buy the DVD :)

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I kept an open mind about the movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it and have recommended it to a few friends. I think it would have been better in 3D, it would have given it an added edge.

Every so often Hollywood produces something decent, this is definitely one of those movies.

I think I might buy the DVD :)
Wasn't it in 3D? :confused: I hope I'm not getting my movies confused...