Intro

tflofasho

hi everyone

I apologize for not introducing myself.

I'm an academic by trade, I go by many online sns but choose different ones for different sites I go on like Reddit or whatever ones on there.

Basically I'm an academic, I got my undergraduates in kinesiology and psychology but have been out of school for 4 years trying to get back into school and have had a hard time finding work for 4 years.

I'm also a gamer, I love music and listen to lots of folk and indie, anime, manga and cartoons are awesome and I love watching film, working out and practicing martial arts. I also love keeping up with politics, ways to make money, exploring the unknown and studying thought and the mind.

Lately I got into time travel and occult because of some legal trouble I got into 2 years ago and have been having an even harder time finding work and making money. I lost my car the same year because I haven't been able to find work and nobody would hire me no matter how many applications I would put out. I got into time travel to help me avoid them because I got involved in an incident in 2008 that caused me lots of trouble and had to pay hospital bills, no insurance and take 2 semesters off of school because of the anxiety attacks I kept having.

I'm a Christian apologist and seventh day Adventist and vote anarcho libertarian capitalist, tea party and Green Party. I got into hipster culture since 2009 and have been enjoying it very much so over the years until it blew over in Austin, tx and have been enjoying every last minute of it as best as I can, despite the debilitating issues with anxiety I live with.

In any case, I love the open mindedness here. I was raised in s strict conservative home I still live in and can't get out of because money has been hard where I live and can't get out of debt and take care of my finances to move out and travel around and got into time travel to come help me and others overcome and save them from disaster to come relive life and live if to the fullest.

Basically, I came on here to keep bad things from happening and so that I can be able to come manifest from getting into trouble and get out of not ever getting into it and keep myself in school to get my masters and higher Ed in research to get a minor in math and philosophy so I can get accepted into all the grad schools I wanted to het into for math and experimental psychology and philosophy before applying for medical school and phd school while going to martial arts and having my indie band projects going being a talent agent and bringing down artists and networking to help do what I want to do as a independent consultant, trainer and social engineer.

So yeah, basically in trying to come and help fix my life and others so that I can be able to make positive changes instead of having kept messing up so I can be able to keep Pushing forth in life instead of losing everything like I did becsuse of reckless choices I kept making in life.

So yeah.... I believe in time travel, I believe I can fix the past and I believe I can keep myself from getting into trouble and pushing towards better things in life instead of falling into trouble like I always kept dealings with in life.

Thanks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the site!

Thank you for sharing your story with us. You sound like a good person trying to make the best out of things. You should feel right at home here among us.

Have fun, take care! :)

Last edited: