Introduction Time_ResearcherR&D

yeyeman9

Why cant energy cells be invented now? If he knows how to create them? Regarding the timecop saying the same things as he did, cant they both be telling the truth?

my name i cannot disclose
i can tell you that i work for the united states time travel enforcement department
a ultra top secret operation that is ran by time travellers to protect the timeline from being split for personal gain , my job is to monitor the time stream for inconsitences and to moitor the progress of all time travel missions and i also send time travellers back through time as well as foward through time to the year 3015 a.d. to be exact , other than basic info i cannot tell you anything about anyspecific missions due to the non disclosure act of1998 other than specific missions i'm free to answer questions ....

look if you guys want to call me looney toons and ignore me thats fine becuse i'd rather talk to someone that is interested in what i got to say than talk to you guys who obviously think i'm nuts , if you have any questions my email is [email protected], now back to my point my point is that i don't have to prove myself to anyone except my boss , so if you guys want to believe i'm insane then so be it , in the words of the imortal captin logan(one of my bosses)"if i'm insane then what does that make you" , my point is if i'm insane then you guys sitting here just talking about the possibility of time travel makes you guys equaly insane . thank you for you're time if i've ticked off anyone then my apologies , i'm still sticking to if i'm insane for working with timetravellers then you guys are equally insane for reading this

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by time_researcherR&D@Jan 7 2005, 08:06 AM
look if you guys want to call me looney toons and ignore me thats fine becuse i'd rather talk to someone that is interested in what i got to say than talk to you guys who obviously think i'm nuts , if you have any questions my email is [email protected], now back to my point my point is that i don't have to prove myself to anyone except my boss , so if you guys want to believe i'm insane then so be it , in the words of the imortal captin logan(one of my bosses)\"if i'm insane then what does that make you\" , my point is if i'm insane then you guys sitting here just talking about the possibility of time travel makes you guys equaly insane . thank you for you're time if i've ticked off anyone then my apologies , i'm still sticking to if i'm insane for working with timetravellers then you guys are equally insane for reading this

*Sigh* Why do they always take a titty-tantrum when the slightest signs of doubt surface in our minds.

If you would read the threads properly, you would see that most of us are on the fence over the whole TT thing. Unequivocal proof would change that... you could supply such given that you investigate Temporal incursions... which is spelt T E M P O R A L and not the way you spelt it above, T E M P E R O L. Good use of language, particularly in an alleged area of expertise would go some way to convincing us as to the veracity of your tale.

Show us your tech, host pics and post them here. Stick around and take questions, answer them and convince of your claim. Else you are just another flim-flam trying to get his jollies here at our expense.

CaryP

Originally posted by time_researcherR&D@Jan 6 2005, 11:00 PM
my name i cannot disclose
i can tell you that i work for the united states time travel enforcement department
a ultra top secret operation that is ran by time travellers to protect the timeline from being split for personal gain , my job is to monitor the time stream for inconsitences and to moitor the progress of all time travel missions and i also send time travellers back through time as well as foward through time to the year 3015 a.d. to be exact , other than basic info i cannot tell you anything about anyspecific missions due to the non disclosure act of1998 other than specific missions i'm free to answer questions ....

I'd say welcome to the plantation, but I don't know if I'd mean it. If you are who you claim to be, you're an idiot for posting on PUBLIC forum, where you're superiors could easily see your post, not to mention the existing administration. I believe you mentioned in your chat with yeyeman that the current administration is being kept in the dark about your "secret" operation. You just put a big light on it, that it, if your "secret" operation is for real, which I doubt seriously. Also, if you were who you say you are, I believe that your grammer and spelling would be that of an adult rather than a teenager. Nice try slick, but your story don't hold water. Your commentary and fabrication in chat with yeyeman was almost comical, if not pathetic. Now run along sonny. Your playstation 2, is calling you.

Cary

August

I Welcome both of you.

Give me time to put on my gear; it has been a few months.

Grayson, does the spelling not shock you? I am glad you caught it. I stopped scanning after the "mess with time and space" comment.

time_researcher, please separate your ideas/comments into paragraphs. And do your best to spell correctly. This is about manners as much as it is about composition.

And right now I neither believe you nor disbelieve you; I am welcoming you. And for the record,

I would rather talk to a TT than an associate of a TT and
I would rather talk to an associate of a TT than an insane person and
I would rather talk to an insane person than a hoaxer.

I hope we find you to be high up on this schedule.

August

sosuemetoo

Time_Researcher,

I just have three questions, I hope you can answer.

Can you explain how you were once Time_Lord2004 on October 1, 2004 in this forum and made the following post to our HDRKid:

Link: http://www.timetravelforum.net/forums/inde...indpost&p=10897

if some one who owns a h.d.r has a list of parts required to build an hdr please email it to [email protected]

i'm currently trying to make heads or tales on the wiring guide for the hdr

i am way out of my league , normally i deal with time spheres

How is it you have all of this knowledge you have been gaining about science and technology through your super secret employment, and you are unable to google for a list of required parts for an hdr?

And lastly, did you read the rules of the forum that state you may not have multiple nicks?

Please, take your time and consider how you want to answer these important questions.