Introduction Time_ResearcherR&D

yeyeman9

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 7 2005, 03:10 PM
yeyeman tell me, how do you know he is telling the truth?

I know, it is difficult to tell. All I am saying is: dont call him a liar untill you prove it, although we cant say he is telling the truth either untill we prove it. So lets just keep it that way, just believe him for now, and have some fun. If at the end it turns out to be false, then oh well, you had some fun atleast. If it turns out to be true, then better yet.

StarLord

Why don't you reread all his conversation with you and see if you can spot where he makes his mistakes. Use your best sense of logic if you can.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by yeyeman9@Jan 7 2005, 04:15 PM
I know, it is difficult to tell. All I am saying is: dont call him a liar untill you prove it, although we cant say he is telling the truth either untill we prove it. So lets just keep it that way, just believe him for now, and have some fun. If at the end it turns out to be false, then oh well, you had some fun atleast. If it turns out to be true, then better yet.

Yeye , you and I know each other, right? Just trust the staff and I. We are not calling him a liar.

There are things that the staff has at it's disposal to "weed" the hoaxes out quickly so that they do not hurt other members, or for that matter, cause a flame war. We also have members on the forum that have different levels of expertise in many areas. We work as a team.

The staff has asked some reasonable questions, based on what we know from this forum and another one. There may be a reasonable explanation. We are not beating him up or accusing him of anything. I'm encouraging him to post the answers to the questions. If there is an explanation that seems plausible, then wonderful, he's passed the first hurdle.

I believe in time travellers. I believe there is a possibility that this person could be telling the truth. I have an open mind. Let's all chill until he comes back, okay?

"Mom"

yeyeman9

Originally posted by sosuemetoo+Jan 7 2005, 10:25 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeyeman9@Jan 7 2005, 04:15 PM

Yeye , you and I know each other, right? Just trust the staff and I. We are not calling him a liar.

There are things that the staff has at it's disposal to "weed" the hoaxes out quickly so that they do not hurt other members, or for that matter, cause a flame war. We also have members on the forum that have different levels of expertise in many areas. We work as a team.

The staff has asked some reasonable questions, based on what we know from this forum and another one. There may be a reasonable explanation. We are not beating him up or accusing him of anything. I'm encouraging him to post the answers to the questions. If there is an explanation that seems plausible, then wonderful, he's passed the first hurdle.

I believe in time travellers. I believe there is a possibility that this person could be telling the truth. I have an open mind. Let's all chill until he comes back, okay?

"Mom"
[/b][/quote]

Sure thing. And I am sorry if it looked like I was flaming everyone and was pissed off. Just took me for surprise the way some of you guys acted. I understand that it is the mod's job to find out whether he is telling the truth or not and for him to follow the rules. I totally understand and I dont want to loose my good reputation that I have built here, for this.

Introduction Time_ResearcherR&amp;D

Look i'm only going to say this once and once only my co captain amber michelle has authorized one post to disclose my history with the united states time travel enforcement department , after this post if my commanding officer still sees any doubt at all in any post this site will be taken off the contact list (recreational websites for united states time travel department operatives) and i'm not going to use any cover stories or try to make my self blend in , i'm going to say what i have to say and those of you who still doubt me ,i don't have to prove anything to you ,and to those of you who are honestly wandering about where i'm going to go if the people on this site still think i that i'm lying , i'm going to get a normal job and i'm going to fill my time with working on advancing technology on my own , one day someone is going to be like me and be STUPID enough to post on this site thinking what a great way to meet people who want to learn about time travel ,and when you guys sit there criticizing them and they just disappear , IWON'T BLAME THEM , all i've ever met on this site are COWARDS who are afraid of finding the truth as i read somewhere "believe those seeking the truth and doubt those who find it " that is a perfect example of being afraid to see what the truth holds , as i promised my history? those who seek the truth will know how to contact me those who are looking for someone to dis on will never meet me again ... and for general info i failed english in school

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by time_researcherR&D@Jan 8 2005, 10:49 AM
Look i'm only going to say this once and once only my co captain amber michelle has authorized one post to disclose my history with the united states time travel enforcement department , after this post if my commanding officer still sees any doubt at all in any post this site will be taken off the contact list (recreational websites for united states time travel department operatives) and i'm not going to use any cover stories or try to make my self blend in , i'm going to say what i have to say and those of you who still doubt me ,i don't have to prove anything to you ,and to those of you who are honestly wandering about where i'm going to go if the people on this site still think i that i'm lying , i'm going to get a normal job and i'm going to fill my time with working on advancing technology on my own , one day someone is going to be like me and be STUPID enough to post on this site thinking what a great way to meet people who want to learn about time travel ,and when you guys sit there criticizing them and they just disappear , IWON'T BLAME THEM , all i've ever met on this site are COWARDS who are afraid of finding the truth as i read somewhere \"believe those seeking the truth and doubt those who find it \" that is a perfect example of being afraid to see what the truth holds , as i promised my history? those who seek the truth will know how to contact me those who are looking for someone to dis on will never meet me again ... and for general info i failed english in school

A savage post like this will not endear you to anyone here, nor will it encourage us to take you seriously. This is a petulant post, at best, and I think that it represents the lowest form of unwarranted attack on the Membership here.

If you want people to believe you, give them something to believe. Don't post vicious comments, offer us the wisdom of your tale.

Nothing else will suffice. :D Unfortunatley, if you keep this up, you will end up getting the thread locked and maybe being censured for you aggressive posting. I don't want that, neither does yeyeman.

So, here's what to do:

Sit back, take a deep breath and tell us your tale.

be prepared for incredulity on our behalf, it is only natural that we are sceptical that you are involved with TT'ers. It is a fantastic tale to tell us.

Ignore posts that you feel are insulting, posters that you feel seek to mock you.

Concentrate on what is you seek to impart and stick to it.

Put the big stick away, before I am forced to disarm you. ;)

FTT

I believe we should all be more open minded about this guy. I for one have my own reasons to believe that he is indeed telling the truth. I can't say more than that but I would be a little more open minded about him if I were you.

August

Look i'm only going to say this once and once only my co captain amber michelle has authorized one post to disclose my history with the united states time travel enforcement department , after this post if my commanding officer still sees any doubt at all in any post this site will be taken off the contact list (recreational websites for united states time travel department operatives) and i'm not going to use any cover stories or try to make my self blend in , i'm going to say what i have to say and those of you who still doubt me ,i don't have to prove anything to you ,and to those of you who are honestly wandering about where i'm going to go if the people on this site still think i that i'm lying , i'm going to get a normal job and i'm going to fill my time with working on advancing technology on my own , one day someone is going to be like me and be STUPID enough to post on this site thinking what a great way to meet people who want to learn about time travel ,and when you guys sit there criticizing them and they just disappear , IWON'T BLAME THEM , all i've ever met on this site are COWARDS who are afraid of finding the truth as i read somewhere \"believe those seeking the truth and doubt those who find it \" that is a perfect example of being afraid to see what the truth holds , as i promised my history? those who seek the truth will know how to contact me those who are looking for someone to dis on will never meet me again ... and for general info i failed english in school

Sweet. Mother. Of God.

I am starting to think therapists are advising clients to just go pretend on the internet.

Whoever you are, here is some very friendly advice:

1. Read at least one book before you turn 21.

2. Examine the wonderful world of the paragraph.

3. Stop pretending.

4. Think about the other guy. He is hurting as much as you.

StarLord

Are you telling me that they use the word 'dis' in the future?? You must be kidding right?

Threatening to go 'elsewhere' because people do not immediately play one's game is a trick that leaves us at a early age hopefully. Very much like if you will not let me play first base, I am going to take the ball and bat home with me so nobody will be able to play.

Send my regards to your captain and let her know that the use of the word coward in this instance is a freudian slip at best. If you are BRAVE enough, give us proof of what you speak.

If you can offer no proof, how do you expect people that expect EMPIRICAL evidence in their normal day to day jobs to believe you? Without evidence AND with an attitude like yours, it is ludicrus to expect anyone to accept what you say.
For some strange reason in the field of science, when a claim is made, one is expected to back up the claim with real evidence.

Perhaps I might put it in a way you might understand:
Shiiee TR R&D
Jo, you and your homies are chillin and one of your peeps is buggin about the Phat booty of his shorty. Now ya'll sippin yer fourties an before things get tripin you ask "what the dilly yo?" Iffn this G man wants to avoid a curb job, he better produce 411 to back up his word, cauz wit out it he's wack. Are you feelin me R&D? Or are yo jus bo janglin. Yo, you come clean wit da 411 or you be busta white fixin to be curried. Word